Levels -/- Chapter 18 (got you back)

"No. But he is dead to me. He deserves to die" Jesse says angry at his dad. I mean I would be too. It's f*cked up, what his dad did. "I'm sorry Jesse" I hug him. Jesse hugs me back and closes his eyes as he lays his head on my shoulder. "Can we go home?" Jesse asks, "I'm really tired and want to lay in a bed". I smile, "Me too. But i came with Trae. I am his ride home and told him I would stay at the party with him. "Alright. I can just go back to Jane's tonight." Jesse doesn't lift his head from my shoulder. It seemed like he was about to fall asleep. "You can just go home. To my house. You can just get in bed or whatever yo want to do, then ill be home later" I suggest. "No its alright. I can come over tomorrow." Jesse lifts his head and smiles at me.

"you are so precious" I smile bad at him. He laughs a little, "Thank you" he gets up off the bed and walks to the door. "Ill talk to you tomorrow" Jesse says. "Yeah. See you tomorrow" i say. Jesse opens the door and walks down the stairs. I stay sitting on the bed. I didn't want to go back down to the craziness.

A few minutes pass before Drake comes walking in. "So did you guys get it on in my room?" he says joking. At least i think it was a joke. "No Drake" I say to him. He comes and sits on the bed next to me. "So that was Jesse" Drake asks. "Yeah" I smile at the thought of Jesse. Drake scoffs. "I'm way hotter than him. Plus You'll love having sex with me more that him" Drake says.

That's when I realized he was drunk. "No your not. You are a dumb ass jerk that is wasted and doesn't know a damn thing about Jesse. So how about you shut up!?" I snap at him. He laughs then he turns me to face him, and kisses me. I try and pull away but he stops me. To get him away i lift up my leg and kick his stomach. He falls back off the bed and is out of breath. "Jackass" I wipe my lips getting off the bed and walking out of the room. "Hey Alex? Where are you going?" Drake follows me out of the room. "Fuck off Drake" I walk down the stairs also Looking for Trae in the crowd.
      I get down the stairs, now walking quickly through the crowd for Trae. "Aw come of ALEX!" Drake yells to me. He made everyone stop and look at him. Exactly what he wanted. "I bet your a virgin. Yeah that must be it. And I'm just to much for you to take" Drake grins.
        "I can guarantee that's not the reason" I turn yell back to him giving him the finger. "Right, you probably want your first time to be with your boyfriend" he says. I smile big. "No. I don't want to have sex with you because you are a little drunk bitch, that acts like he is super hot and has a big dick. But I mean come on. Who do you think your fooling, your are a tiny dicked asshole with no girlfriend or boyfriend. And before you go talking shit about me, remember that you are the one who just sexually assaulted a minor" I give him the finger again. I turn around and continue walking. Tons of people were laughing. But not at me.
      When I am almost to the door, I stop. I think I actually might stay a little longer.
      I go back to the kitchen and get a beer. I take a few drinks then walk out to find Trae. He was talking with a group of people. He had his arm around some chick and he was talking with some guys. I walk up to him. "Hey Trae" I smile. "Hey man! What's up? Oh yeah, I want you to meet Chance. He is gay too. Our should dance with him" Trae bods his head pointing to this fit guy with a small build. He had short brown hair and was wearing a bandana around his head. "No offense, but I'm good" I say looking away from him. "Agh. Whatever. Sorry chance" Trae says. "Oh. And has Jesse showed up?" Trae asks. I don't say anything for a second. "Uh... no. He hasn't" I smile at Trae. I wasn't going to say anything about Jesse because Trae wanted my mind off of him. "Okay well. Let's dance" he smiles.
     The rest of the night was practically drinking, horrible dancing, laughing, and doing shit we won't remember tomorrow.

——————————...—————————

      "I'll get us an Uber" I tell Trae. It's almost 1 and I told him we needed to get home. He wasn't happy about it, but he followed me. We are standing outside of the house sitting on the hood of my car. I wasn't anywhere near the condition for driving. Here was so much shit going on in my mind. I also felt like I could do anything. And wanted to do everything.
       Soon we are in the Uber and are outside Trae's house. He gets out of the car then the driver takes me home. I pay him the money and walk inside my house quietly. I walk up to my room and quickly strip out of my clothes. I put on some basketball shorts that were on the floor next to my bed. I think they are Jesse's. When I was trying to balance to put them on I fell. It made a loud sound, but I don't think anyone heard, or cared. I forgot to put on a new pair of underwear, so it was really breezy. I just didn't have the effort to put some on.
      I get in my bed and get under the covers. I couldn't get comfortable. Just like the last time I went to bed. Jesse wasn't here. And I was used to snuggling up with him. We always stayed close.
       I laid there for probably 2 hours. I couldn't fall asleep so I picked up my phone. "What the hell!? 1:26!" It's only been like 15 minutes. Uhhh. I can't do this. I go to my contacts and Call Jesse. It rings a few times then Jesse picks up. "Yeah?" He asks. His voice is very sleepy and calm. I must have woke him up. "Sorry. Did I wake you" I say in a deep voice. For some reason I thought that it would make it better if I made it sound like someone else called him. Idk what the ya going on in my head. "I know it's you Alex" Jesse chuckles through the phone. "Oh good. Can you come over. I want you here, I can't sleep" I beg. "Yeah babe. I'll come over" he smiles. Well I don't know if he was smiling. But it felt like he was.
      "Okay! I'll be waiting" I hang up. I get as comfortable as I can and wait for Jesse. Soon the door opens slowly and Jesse walks in. He is in joggers that and a t shirt. The shirt shows his build really well. He lifts up the covers and gets in the bed. He moves close to me and then lays his head on my chest. He wraps his arm around my body and relaxes his body. I smile. "Alex! Are you that happy to see me?" Jesse says to me. He laughs quietly. "What? Of course I am. Sorry" I say to him. He laughs a little more. "I love you Alex" Jesse says. "Love you too" I say.
      There is a pause of silence. "We should have sex" I say to Jesse. "Alex. Your drunk" Jesse says. "How did you know?" I ask him. "I can tell when you are not yourself. Plus you made that weird voice over the phone." Jesse says. I pout. "So what? I'm drunk, who cares" I say. "I don't want to take advantage of you when your drunk" Jesse says. "Your not taking advantage of me. I want to have sex. Maybe we can even switch roles this time" I wink at him. He looks up at me, "Alex, I would love that. But, we will have sex when your not drunk" Jesse says. "Come on. Don't make me beg!" I start to beg, "I want to have sex. But maybe we won't switch this time". Jesse sits up. "Are you sure Alex?" Jesse asks. "Yes. I'm super sure." I say. Jesse looks into my eyes for a little, sighs, then gets up and locks the door. He gets back on the bed, and crawls on top of me. "we'll have sex then" he smiles then kisses me. I kiss him back and then take his shirt off. He pulls the covers off of me, then pulls off my pants. Take takes his off, then leans back in and we continue to kiss.

————————————————————

Thank you so much for reading! If you like the story so far, rate it. It helps a lot. And if you have any suggestions that could make the boom better comment! Thank you  :)