Levels -/- Chapter 13 (Day After)

I wake up and open my eyes slowly. Me and Jesse are under the covers and i'm resting my head on his bare chest. I smile and continue to cuddle him. Last night was amazing, I don't even know how to explain it. It was almost Noon, we were up late last night so we slept in. Its nothing out of the ordinary, I usually sleep in every weekend.

I look up at Jesse and softly kiss his lips. He opens his eyes "Mmm" he smiles and stretches. "So, we should probably get up" I say tracing his chest. "Yeah probably. We should shower too. There was a lot of dancing last night" he winks. I grin "Shut up" I got his meaning by that. He wasn't talking about the dancing at prom either. I get up, but I forget that I don't have any clothes on. I blush and walk into the bathroom. I turn on the shower and grab a towel and wrap it around my waist. I walk back out of the bathroom and sit back on the bed looking at Jesse. He still wasn't. He was just watching me, "Jesse! Seriously get up" I laugh and punch him playfully.

We hear a knock on the door "Boys" my mom say through the door. "Can I come in?" she asks. Jesse jumps up and puts his underwear and some of my sweatpants on. I put on my basketball shorts and move over to the door. "Yeah" I say opening the door. "Did I wake you? You slept in late, were you drinking?" she says walking in. She looks at Jesse, who is sitting on the bed. "No mom, no drinking. We were just up late" I say smiling at Jesse. My mom looks at my smile "WELL. I will be downstairs" she says walking out of my room. I close the door behind her then walk over to Jesse. I grab his hands and pull him off the bed. "C'mon. Lets go take a shower" I pull him to the bathroom like a little kid. Jesse laughs then whips me around so i'm looking at at him. "Patients" he says. He brushes his lips across mine and i close my eyes. He kisses me placing his hands on my cheeks. I kiss him back letting him have full access to my mouth. He was like no other kiss I've had. It was different, I actually enjoy making out with him. I pull away and bite my lip. I don't anything, instead I strip down and get into the shower. The water was hot and it felt really good on my body. Jesse gets in a little while after I do. I am facing away from him when he gets in. HE comes up behind me so his body is brushing against mine. He put his hands on my shoulder and starts to massage them. I tilt my head to back a little and let out a tinny moan. It felt really good, he was warm and just has a way with his hands.

Jesse's POV ______________________________________._________________________________________

Alex's skin is so soft and it is really easy to please him. I could tell he was enjoying my massage so I continued rubbing his shoulders. He would let out a tiny moan every once in awhile, which made me smile. I bite my lip then wrap my arms around his body. I kiss his neck moving down with every kiss. He smiles and bites the inside of his lip. He reaches his hand behind him and touches my hip. He runs his hand down my leg, then back up to my hips. I take a step back and Alex turns around.

I am a bit taller than Alex, so when he walks up to me he lays his head on my shoulder and is breathing warm air against my neck. I smile as he wraps his arms around me. We stay like this for awhile. It was nice, I love hugs and this one was one hell of a hug. Almost our whole shower we are under the hot water hugging, and not saying a word. Alex has his eyes closed and is smiling. I close my eyes and feel Alex's warm body and the hot water trickle on me and him. It was super peaceful and i could stay there forever. But sadly, Alex picks his head up and looks up at me. He smiles big then gets out of the shower. I quickly wash my hair then get out after Alex. He hands me a towel and I start to dry my hair. Alex is doing the same when his brother Chase comes barging in. "SH*T! What the Hell Chase!" Alex says yelling at Chase. I quickly cover myself and put the towel around my waist. I blush then look down at the floor. "Dang, didn't know you two were naked together sorry. Or that close" he says covering his eyes with his hand. "Um well, what i came in here to say was, Somebody recorded your dance off thing at prom and it is kinda going a bit viral on YouTube. And sorry again" Chase says to us then walks out and shuts the door.