2; torture

Star.

"Star, wake up

"Star, wake up... don't make me flick your forehead just to get you awake."

With my supernatural reflexes, my hand shot up, grabbing Stiles' wrists before he could do anything to my forehead.

"That would be a wrong decision to make, brother." I coughed out, feeling my throat dry and hoarse.

Even if my body was healing, my stomach was still hurting a bit. Stiles helped me sit down, me softly groaning as I felt more pain being added to my stomach. Damn that stun gun.

"Is Scott, Kira, and Malia okay?" I asked Stiles, leaning against his chest since I was still feeling tired and hurt. How long did Araya shocked me?

"Yeah, Malia and Kira are awake. Scott's still out." Stiles said and I nodded, looking at Kira, who was taking care of a passed out Scott.

That's when I noticed something. "Lydia, where is she?"

I heard Stiles sighed and I picked up a chemo signal, sadness. And it was from Stiles. "They've got Lydia."

I was about to ask why but I heard a soft groan.

"He's awake. Guys, he's awake!" Kira exclaimed, smiling.

Suddenly, I felt my body healed so fast and I didn't felt tired, and I didn't felt any pain anymore. I quickly stood up, Stiles following me, seeing Scott is now fully awake. We quickly got beside him, me crouching down to his other side.

"Scott, you okay?" Stiles asked; Scott blinked a few times before we helped him get up on his feet.

"Yeah," he nods once he was standing. "They don't have him. They don't have Derek."

I pursed my lips into a thin line before nodding and answering. "We know. But right now, they've got Lydia."

Scott furrowed his eyebrows. "Lydia? What do they want with Lydia?"

I shrugged, I didn't really got the chance to ask anyone that question. Scott walked towards the door, grunting as he was pushing it but nothing was happening.

"We already looked for a way out," Kira stated, then looking around. "I think a lot of people have."

I looked around as well, only now that I notice that there were marks at the walls. Many marks.

"I say when the door opens again, we take out whoever's standing in our way and run for it." Malia suggested, me nodding in agreement.

"What about Lydia?"

"What about her?" Malia asked and raised an eyebrow.

"We're not leaving without her," Scott said, me nodding again in agreement.

"Why not?"

"Because we don't leave without people," Stiles answered, walking towards Malia. "Remember we talked about this? Rules of the wild kingdom don't apply to friends." He finished and Malia looked down.