11; garrett and violet

Star.

I lay in bed, still a little exhausted from last night and guilty for hurting Kira

I lay in bed, still a little exhausted from last night and guilty for hurting Kira. I really didn't know what I was doing. It's like, I have a very strong urge to kill and hurt people around me and for what reason? Nothing in particular.

Scott and Stiles were at the sheriff station with my dad, everyone else was at school I think. I could not go to school today, dad said it's fine, or I could go but I'm gonna be late.

My eyebrows furrowed when I heard knocks on my window. Rolling over to the right, I saw Liam outside my window with a sheepish smile. Reluctantly, I stood up and opened my window, came falling in was Liam with his bag.

"What are you doing here, dimwit?" I asked jokingly, helping him stand up.

Liam's cheeks turned to red as he stuttered. "I, uh, I— I came to see you."

A small smile made its way onto my lips as I look at Liam. "Okay... why?"

Liam was a stuttering mess and he looks adorable. Wait... what? "You–You weren't at first period, so I figured that maybe I should check to see if you're feeling fine."

I walked over to my bed and sat down, facing Liam. "I'm fine, just a little exhausted. I'm still going to school, maybe third period."

I pat the space next to me and motioned for Liam to sit down. Shyly, he made his way towards me and sat down.

"I like your shirt." I commented, smiling at him.

He laughed somewhat shyly and nervously. "Thanks. I like yours too."

A moment of thick awkward silence.

"I–I brought you something."

Every part of my muscle relaxed and a weird feeling in my stomach and chest took over as Liam brought out a box of chocolate covered donut. Shyly, he handed it to me and I couldn't move a muscle, surprised at what he did.

"You... you bought me donuts." I breath out as I look at him in his full of emotion blue eyes.

Liam fought back a smile, but it still showed up. "Yeah... I thought it would be a nice thing to do since I heard that you felt so bad to what you did to Kira."

Biting my lip, I slowly took the box and placed it on my nightstand. Without hesitation, I slowly wrapped my arms around Liam's shoulders and hugged him, placing my chin on top of his shoulder.

What am I doing?

"Thank you." I whispered, hugging him tighter.

Liam was frozen, I know it, but he soon hugged back. Wrapping his arms around my waist as I buried my face onto the crook of his neck. I was genuinely touched by his sweetness, never in my life that a boy did this to me until Liam did.