25; anchor

Star.

"How did you get a prison transport van?"

To say that I was impressed at Braeden, was an understatement. She arrived with a real transport van. She was willing to help us find Scott and Kira, alongside Derek. Stiles, Malia, Liam and I are already here, we're just waiting for Lydia to arrive.

"I'm a U.S Marshall." Braeden stated.

"Yeah, I thought that was a cover." So did I, Stiles.

Derek came out of his car, and surprised me when I saw Peter coming out of the car as well. I didn't really expected this alliance, and I find it weird and suspicious.

"Are we really bring them?" Derek queries, referring to Liam and I.

I scoffed and pointed at Peter. "Are we really bringing him?"

"We're bringing everyone that we can," Peter reasons, giving me a look for a second. "And considering Scott and Kira were taken before the night of a full moon, we should probably get going."

Since when did he care about Scott or Kira? I'm really getting suspicious...

"What's that mean?" Malia asks her father. Peter quickly answers. "If Kate took Scott back to the same temple that she took Derek, how do we know she's not planning the same thing to him?"

"What, she wants to make him younger?" Liam enquires.

"Or take him back to when he wasn't a werewolf." Derek added.

"A werewolf can't steal a true Alpha's power. But maybe a Nagual jaguar, with the power of Tezcatlipoca behind her... maybe she can. So if everyone is sufficiently freaked out, I say we get going."

Stiles and I shared a look, before I spoke up. "We can't,"

"Not without Lydia."

--

Stiles have been calling Lydia's cell nonstop, it been a few minutes, yet we still haven't gotten anything. I have a feeling that Lydia's in trouble, and I know that Stiles feels it too. Usually she would answer right away.

"You're nervous." Liam said right beside me, and made me chuckle a little. "How did you know?"

"You always bite your nails whenever you're nervous."

Then I realized, I was indeed biting my nails. I stopped right away, dropping my hand to my side and sheepishly looking at Liam.