27; the fight was over

Third Person.

"You." All head's snapped towards Peter, who held a smirk. "The only one who knew as much as Argent about Berserkers. About the Nagual. You taught Kate. You helped her. All for power."

"For my family's power. To be rightfully inherited by me. Not usurped by some idiot teenage boy, so incorruptible, he wouldn't shed the blood of his enemies, even when justified. You don't deserve your power." Peter's eyes started glowing. The cold steel blue. "Not power like this."

The former Alpha roared, and his daughter roared back at him. She ran towards him, ready to attack, but Peter shoved Malia into a wall.

"Oh, I'm sorry, sweetheart. We'll talk about this later."

Kira was ready to attack him with her sword. "Kira!"

It was Scott's battle against Peter, it was his fight to finish. Scott took a tep forward, as everyone just watched.

"You were my Beta first, Scott. It was my bite that changed your life." Peter said, his voice much deeper than before. "And my bite that can end it."

"Then end it, Peter. Because you won't get another chance."

Peter growled at the true Alpha and started running towards him. Scott roared as well, jumping up as Peter did. It was the clash of the former Alpha and the true Alpha. Scott hit Peter, who pushed him back.

The two kept fighting and hitting each other, but Peter had the advantage. "Come on, Scott. Come on!"

Peter threw Scott against a wall, and his back collided with it. Imagining the pain made Star cringe, and hold onto Liam's hand. They didn't like watching their Alpha fight as they do nothing but watch.

"Fight like an Alpha!"

Star and Liam looked at each other, without saying any words. They both wanted to help Scott.

"You want to beat me? You're going to have to kill me!" Peter exclaimed, throwing Scott against a wall.

Holding each other hand tightly, Star and Liam moved forward a little. Peter heard their little movement and hissed at them, grabbing one of the old chairs and threw it at them. Liam tugged Star down before it could hit them, and they both turned to look at Peter. This made Scott angry, making him stand up quickly.

The two fight again, but this time, Scott had the upper hand. He dodges Peter's punches at him effortlessly, with no ease. Scott punched Peter's stomach and then proceeded on punching his chin. Peter was down. Scott jumped up onto a table, looking at Peter.