30; epilogue

Star.

My life was never perfect

For starters, I grew up without a mom, I watched my own mom die in the hospital with Stiles. I've never had the perfect looks, I'm not the prettiest girl in the world. I'm not the smartest person in the world, I'm not the girl who wants a movie-like romantic life, I'm nothing like those perfect girls with a perfect life.

I love being imperfect. I accept my flaws, I understand that I can't always have what I want.

And I accept my broken family. I accept that I only have my Dad to raise me, I accept that I only have on sibling with a very sarcastic behavior. I love my family, even if it's broken. I love a father named Noah Stilinski, and a boy named Stiles Stilinski, with all their imperfections and mistakes.

I love my pack, the second family that I can never get rid off, and I don't want to. I love Scott McCall, who's been another older brother figure to me, and who saved my life. I love Lydia Martin, who's been there for me since the start. I love Malia Hale, even if sometimes she can be too blunt. I love Kira Yukimura, who's always been a sister figure to me. I love Derek Hale, who's rarely happy but deeply cares for us. I love Isaac Lahey, who loves annoying Stiles as much as I do. I love Allison Argent, the strongest and bravest girl I've ever known and ever met.

The new people that I have in my life, I accept them too. Jade Dunbar, Mason Hewitt, Liam Dunbar, I love them.

Jade Dunbar is like the second version of Lydia Martin, and I love her enthusiastic, always happy vibe. Mason Hewitt is like the second version of Stiles, though Stiles isn't gay, I love how loyal he is to Liam and how he truly cares for him.

Liam Dunbar... where can I even start? He's the guy who unexpectedly came into my life, without a warning. He's my best friend. He's always there for me. Liam is the type of guy who knows when I don't want a guy to do this, or when I don't want to talk about something. He knows how to be a gentleman, a funny guy, a savior, a friend to anyone, and he definately knows how to make a girl swoon over him.

It's too soon to say that I love him. I do love him, of course, he's my best friend and all, but you know what I mean. It's too soon, too fast, too quick. I want to take things slow, I don't wanna rush anything, we're still young, we have all the time in the world. It's safe to say that I truly like him. And I know that he feels the same way.

Oh, and I can't forget about Alan Deaton and Chris Argent. I love them both, they've always looked out for me, and taught me things when I don't understand them.

Overall, I'm very thankful and grateful and glad that these people came into my life. We defeated the enemies, we won the battle together. There's nothing in this world that could beat this new family of mine.

And as I walk out of the school doors with my new family beside me, Scira, Stalia, Jade, Mason, Lydia, and Liam, it's safe to say that for the first time since the death of my mom, I'm finally happy once again.

This is me, Mieczyslain Stilinski, I'd prefer you call me Star. I am a Phoenix, and I'm saying that goodbye. For now.

But this is not the end.