16; plan

Star.

When I got home yesterday, I was attacked by frantic questions by Stiles

When I got home yesterday, I was attacked by frantic questions by Stiles. He kept on asking where I went, why I got home late, who I was with and so much more. Dad wasn't that worried because he knows I was with Liam, I couldn't say the same thing to Stiles.

Yesterday at the school, the virus wasn't created for humans. It was to kill supernatural creatures. Scott, Kira and Malia almost died yesterday, and I was nowhere to be found. I felt so useless, I felt so bad because while they were needing help, I wasn't there.

"Is three enough?" Kira asked as Stiles put my laptop on a table.

I shrugged as Stiles answered. "Depends on how many cameras they have. But I think so."

"Are we really doing this?" Liam asked.

We all look at Scott. "We're doing it. Tonight."

"But isn't it kind of dangerous?" I chime in.

Beside me, Stiles started murmuring. "It's incredibly dangerous. And borderline idiotic."

"Have you guys done something like this before?" Liam asked.

"Something dangerous or something idiotic?" Stiles asked back.

I looked at Stiles. "Don't you think it's a yes to both?"

Liam sighed and I knew he doesn't like the plan. Well, neither do I. Scott looked at him.

"You don't have to be part of it if you don't want to." He glanced at me then back at Liam. "Both of you."

Liam looked back at him. "I'm not scared."

I nodded. "Neither am I."

"Then you're borderline idiotic." Stiles tapped mine and Liam's shoulder. "If we do this, we don't know what's coming for us. You know that, right?"

"How do we even know something's definitely coming?" Kira asked.

Yeah, good question. How?

"Because the tape from Garrett's bag said visual confirmation is required." Scott answered her.

Oh, right.

"Simon said the same thing." Stiles started. "He couldn't get paid by The Benefactor unless he had proof that you guys were dead."

I crossed my arms across my chest as Scott spoke up. "So the idea is, if you kill someone from the dead pool, but you can't send the proof,"

"You don't get paid." I caught on quickly.

"But how does that get us any closer to The Benefactor?" Liam questioned.

Scott looked at him. "He still needs to know if the target is really dead."