8; little runt

Star.

"Like I said, I told my dad everything I could

"Like I said, I told my dad everything I could."

I bit my lip as I listen to Scott and Stiles talking. I can hear Liam's muffled cries even through my ear buds, I feel so bad for him. He just put into the hospital and now he's being held captive by a panicked Scott McCall.

"Woah, woah, Scott. What are we gonna do?" I asked Scott when he started carrying Liam's body.

The boy grunt and cried in pain, clutching his arm. I winced as I saw dried blood on his arm and hands.

"I'm taking him to my house," Scott said and started walking.

I followed him. "And then what?"

"I'll call Stiles. In the mean time, we keep Liam in my house 'til we figure out another plan."

"You barely told me about Liam." I heard Stiles say. "Where is he anyway?"

"Upstairs, laying down." Oh, Scott.

Scott and Stiles came inside the room. I went to the bathroom where Liam was and they followed. I opened the curtains, revealing Liam, who's tied up with duct tape.

Muffled cries came from the boy as he looked at Stiles with hope.

"So by "laying down"," I quote the two words using my fingers. "Scott meant laying down on the bathtub and tied up using duct tape." I sarcastically mutter.

Stiles closed the curtains and I sighed. Poor Liam. We went back to Scott's bedroom and I sat next to Stiles.

"So you bit him." Stiles said.

"Yeah." Scott nodded.

"And you kidnapped him."

"Yeah."

"And then you brought him here."

"I panicked."

I sheepishly looked at Stiles. "Yup. This isn't going to end with us burying pieces of his body out in the desert, is it?" Stiles said.

Liam's muffled cries got louder. Yeah, he definitely heard that one.

"Stiles!" I sternly said, him giving me a "sorry" look.

"As a reminder, this is why I always come up with the plans." Stiles said directly to Scott. "Your plan sucks."

Scott groaned. "I know! Which is why I called you, so what do we do?"

Stiles made me get a chair from the kitchen and I brought it up to Scott's room. They dragged Liam out of the bathroom and sat him down on the chair in front of us. I crouched down a bit, resting my hands on my knees.

"Liam, we're going to take the tape off your mouth. If you scream, it goes back on. If you talk quietly, it stays off." I said, slowly and he looked at me. "Got it?"