29; kiss

Star.

It was late, and everyone else had gotten home

It was late, and everyone else had gotten home. Liam asked if we could just walk home, that is if I wasn't tired, I told him I'm fine. Dad and Stiles trusted Liam to keep me safe, and I was embarrassed earlier by both of them.

"Kid, I mean it, treat her right or I swear—" my eyes widen and I immediately cut my dad off. "Dad!l

"Just— just make sure you get her home safe." Dad told Liam, who gulped before nodding. Dad then pulled me into a hug. "You did amazing, Star. I'm proud of ya."

"Thanks, Dad." Dad and I pulled away, and he entered his car. Stiles on the other hand though, made Malia wait in his truck, as he was about to talk to Liam.

"Alright, you little runt. Let's get one thing straight." Stiles said and to my surprise, he looked intimidating. Stiles, intimidating? That's even rare than a phoenix.

"If you hurt her or break her heart, I'll break a dozen of branch of mountain ash, and put it in a soup. Then I'll get yellow wolfsbane and put it in that soup, and add mistletoe in that same soup, and make you eat it." Stiles said out loud and my mouth dropped. "I'll even add silver as an extra flavoring—"

"Alright, Stiles! You've embarrassed me more than enough." I groaned, covering my face with my hands.

Liam nervously chuckled, I knew he was intimidated by Stiles too. "I won't hurt her or break her heart, Stiles. That's the last thing I would do, and the first thing that I wouldn't do."

To say that I was flattered, was a huge understatement. Liam gave me those butterflies in my stomach and those feelings in my chest again. But when he said those words earlier, I listened to his heartbeat. And I heard no jump. He wasn't lying about one thing that he said, and that gave me the full reassurance that he does, indeed, likes me too.

Right now, we're almost at my house, yet we haven't spoken a single word to each other. I hate it, the awkward tension and the silence. Our hands kept bumping into each other, but I'm too nervous to make a move and hold his hand. But he made a move first. When our hands bumped again, he didn't hesitate to grab my hand.

He stopped walking, and I did too. We were just a couple of houses away from mine, and it was quiet. No one was around, no cars were passing by. Liam faced me completely, and we were inches apart from each other.

"Your song, it's amazing." Liam softly spoke, making me blush. "I finally found out what you kept writing and hiding from me."

I laughed a little, glancing down at our feet. "It was embarrassing if I told you right away that I'm writing a song for you."

"It's not." Liam chuckled. "I find it cute,"

Cue the awkward silence again. Awkward silence has official became one of the most things that I hate.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but back at the Sinema, you said you like me."

If my face could blush even more than it's blushing right now, I would've looked like I'm burnt from exposing myself in the blazing sun.

I bit my lip. There's no point of denying anymore. "Yeah, I do. I like you, Li. I like, like you."

Liam used his index finger to tilt my head towards his. He was smiling so widely, and he was blushing too. "What if I say that I like you too? Like, from the very first time I met you."

"Can't forget about Niall's laugh." Mason said and I made a very large 'o' shape with my mouth.

"How could I? That's my husband! My husband's adorable laugh!" I fangirl as I walked backwards. "Have you watch the video where James Corden video called Niall and Harry, then Niall started laughing? He's so—"

I felt my back bump into another body and I stumbled forward, Mason grabbing my arms and keeping me steady. I looked back at the person I bumped into, ready to rant, when I just suddenly stopped.

"Oh, God. I'm sorry." He said, looking at me.

I chuckled, remembering that day. "I wouldn't say the same."

Liam scoffed jokingly, and I burst into a giggle. "I'm kidding. I did find you cute, though."

Liam chuckled, then he sighed. "It's crazy how someone can have so much impact on your life."

"Tell me about it," I said.

Then, his facial features became serious. But his eyes, they stayed soft. "It's crazy how a blonde haired, hazel-brown eyed, fifteen-year-old teenage girl, who's named Mieczyslain Stilinski, can have so much impact in my life."

My lips parted a little, touched deeply by his words. My heart was thumping out of my ribcage, my chest was filled with these emotions again, and my stomach, man I think there's tiny dragons inside it.

Liam placed his hand on my cheek, inching his face closer to mine. "It's crazy how much of a coward I was to tell you my true feelings, but I can finally say it to you,"

With his forehead on mine, I couldn't help but put my hands on his waist.

"I like you."

With a soft chuckle, we both leaned in. And soon, I felt his warm soft lips touching mine. A toe-curling feelings erupted inside me, my stomach feels like it exploded, my chest is burning, and my heart is thumping like it's running away from a herd of zombies.

My first kiss, finally taken away by someone I truly like.

Taken away by someone named Liam Dunbar, who I will never trade for anyone else in the world.

————

They kissed! They kissed tHey kIsseD THEY KISSED! I'mma go die in a corner

One more chapter left