20; the music

Star.

Liam had been drinking nonstop

I had told him that no matter how many bottle of vodka he drinks, he ain't gonna get drunk. I only had three cups of vodka, and yet I still feel nothing. I guess I won't be able to know how it feels to be drunk or to have a hangover.

My eyes travelled around the whole places. Lots of people are dancing, of course, and drinking. The dj's playing loud music, and the fire is still lit. I had spotted Scott talking to Malia, and I decided to listen to what they're talking about.

"Hey." That was Scott. "What are you doing here?"

"Gettin' drunk. What are you doing?" Now that was Malia.

I'm pretty sure Scott's playing body guard right now.

"Trying to make sure no one gets hurt."

I knew it.

Malia continued dancing. "That sounds fun too,"

"I don't want to ruin your night or anything, but we kind of can't get drunk."

I took another gulp from my cup. The taste of vodka was surprisingly good after a few gulps.

Malia frowned at Scott. "What?"

"I think it has something to do with our healing. But trust me, I've tried. You're not gonna feel anything."

"Maybe you should tell them that."

Malia pointed to where Liam and I are sitting. I gave the two a smile as Malia smiled back, continuing to dance. Scott just stood there awkwardly, watching people and making sure there's nothing bizarre happening.

Liam was almost done with the bottle of vodka, and he was about to drink more when Jade grabbed the bottle, stopping him. "I think that's too much, Li. You've drank more than I have."