26; it's scott

Stiles.

"I can't believe I did it

"I can't believe I did it. For a minute I thought I was gonna tear the two of you apart."

A flash of smile crossed my sister's face. I know that she'd finally found her anchor, and I know that it's Liam. I'm not dumb to notice how they look at each other. I'll only admit it to myself, the way that Liam looks at Star, is the way that I look at Lydia. I mean, I love Malia and all, but that's just the way that I look at Lydia. I still do like her, it'll never go away.

Lydia will always have a place in my heart, no matter what.

I nodded at Liam, who seemed very proyd of himself. "Yeah, that would've made for an awkward ride home. So, thanks."

"Think you can bring the same level of control and strength inside La Iglesia?" Derek queries both Liam ans Star.

Both of them glanced at each other, before they both raised their fists and flicked their claws and talons out. With no ease.

"Alright. We might actually be able to do this."

The car had already stopped when Derek opened the door, and my eyes widen when a Berserker grabbed Derek out of the van. Liam, Star and I stayed inside as the Berserker continuously hit Derek, and then Berserker shoved a bone into his body. I was startled when Braeden started firing her gun repeatedly at the creature, who then took off.