11

Emily and Ethan had gone upstairs at least 20 minutes ago. I was not sure i wanted to find out what they were up to up there. I decided to break the awkward silence in the living room.

"Do you guys have a bathroom?" I mentally slapped myself for the choice of words used in this question. Of course they have a bathroom. 

"Yeah, it's upstairs, i'll show you" Simon got up from the sofa and led the way up the grand staircase. The corridor was quiet, and i suddenly felt awkward that it was just Simon and I up here.  "I'm sorry for barging into your work earlier, I must have been more intoxicated than i thought"

I was surprised to hear Simon actually apologise.  I thought his hard demeanor would discourage him to do so.

"It's okay" I mumbled quietly. I didn't want to ask what he meant by the words he said in my office.

"I shouldn't have said all those things about you, they weren't true." Simon stopped walking down the corridor and turned to look at me. I was completely drawn into his piercing blue eyes and his intense gaze made me want to blush.

"No, its fine, don't worry about it" I looked down towards the floor. But i felt Simon's fingers under my chin, pushing my head back up towards his gaze.

"It's not okay. Zoe, you're not stuck up and you're not annoying, in fact i quite like being around you" 

"You do?" 

"Yes. You're not like the other girls we usually hang around. You do not fall at my feet and do whatever i say. You're more feisty than that. I like it" Simon's hand was still under my chin and i was awfully aware of how alone we were in that moment. I felt my back press against the wall, Simon was extremely close to me. 

I could feel his breath fanning over my face. We were so close, we could've kissed. Wait. Was Simon about to kiss me? My eyes flicked down to his lips. His tongue, with unintentional seduction, wiped across his lips. I could feel my heart rate quicken as his eyes began to close and his head started to lean towards me. I closed my eyes before his lips met mine. 

The kiss was not slow and sweet, it was full of force and passion. Simon's body was pressing mine into the wall and i could feel one of his hands on my waist as the other was grasping my hair. His tongue began to lick my bottom lip, and i didn't hesitate to let it explore my mouth. I parted my lips slightly, and started massaging his tongue with my own. 

The kiss was perfect, and hot. I had never felt this turned on by a simple kiss in my life. I could feel the growing bulge in Simon's  trousers as he pushed his crotch into me. I could feel so much electricity in my body, my inner self becoming very excited. I wrapped my arms around Simon's neck and my hands found their way into his hair. I gently pulled on the ends of his hair and i heard a low moan come from his mouth. 

This sexy noise affected me deeply down below, i could feel myself becoming very wet. I couldn't help the quiet moan that escaped my mouth also. His grip on my waist tightened, and i felt his teeth bite my bottom lip.

The sound of a nearby door opening caused Simon to quickly step away from me. Emily and Ethan appeared from what i guessed was Ethan's bedroom. Their eyes quickly landed on Simon and I, a look of confusion on both their faces.

"Nearly ready to go Zo?" Emily asked me, i looked at my phone and realised it was getting quite late.

"Yeah, Simon was just showing me to the bathroom" the confused looks left their faces and they began to walk back down the stairs. When i saw they had completely dispersed downstairs, i turned back to look at Simon. However, when i turned around i realised Simon was no longer there. I heard a door shut, somewhere further down the corridor and figured he must have gone into his room.

I couldn't help but feel slightly disappointed. After everything that just happened, he was just going to leave it at that? 

I quickly used the bathroom and then made my way downstairs. Not before checking that Simon's door was still closed, which it was. Emily and I said our goodbyes to the rest of the boys, not including Simon, and we left The Sidemen house. 

I could not stop thinking about Simon on the way home. He barges into my office, asks me if i miss him, gets annoyed and insults me when i say no, apologises to me, makes out with me, then leaves without a word. The confused thoughts that were running through my mind were enough to give me a headache. He didn't seem like the type of guy that wanted a relationship any time soon. So what did he want from me?

Hope you enjoy this chapter!