29

WARNING - explicitly sexual chapter 

Simon moved from our original position on the sofa. He shifted so that i was laying on my back and he was on top of me. His tongue still massaging mine feverishly. I could feel his hands either side of my head on the sofa as he pushed himself closer to me. The feeling of his still covered erection rubbing against my sensitive spot made me shiver and i felt Simon grin into our make out session. 

I felt like a teenager again. I felt as if this was the first time i was having sex. I was excited but i was a little bit nervous, but definitely mostly excited. I moved my hands from Simon's shoulder up his neck and into his hair. I wound my finger through his locks and pulled his mouth closer to mine. I couldn't get enough of him. 

Simon began to undo the buttons of my jeans, and my body was almost shaking with anticipation. I helped him slide the material down my legs and kicked them off when they reached my ankles. Simon sat staring at me for a while.

"Fuck you're beautiful" He said so quietly, it was almost a whisper. I could feel my cheeks getting hotter with the redness.

He leaned down and placed kisses up and down my thighs, before moving closer to the area i wanted him most. He placed a kiss over my underwear and i couldn't escape the moan that passed through my lips.

He slid his fingers into the top of my panties and slid them down my legs, as he did my jeans. Suddenly his mouth was back where i needed him. However, he was placing small, light kisses around my clit, torturing my extremely stimulated self. I tried to lift my hips slightly, hinting at what i wanted him to do.

"We have all night, baby" I looked down at his face between my legs and he was smirking at me, as he used his large hand to push my hips back into the sofa. I threw my head back against the arm of the sofa in sexual frustration. The things this boy did to me. And then boy did he do more.

Just as i thought he was going to continue the sexual torture, he started moving his tongue in circles directly on my clit. My back arched in immediate pleasure and i couldn't stop my hands from grabbing fistfuls of his hair. He tongue moved faster over my clit, moving in bigger circles as he lapped up my juices. 

"Oh my fucking god Simon" I moaned.

His tongue moved lower, making my body shake and my mouth pant as his tongue entered inside of me. He started using his thumb to massage over my wet clit. Increasing the build up that was already intense inside of me. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to the edge as his tongue and thumb on my clit worked together in perfect unison.

"Simon, i'm going to cum" He increased the pace of his thumb, moving in quick circles over my sensitive clit.

"Cum for me baby" His sexy voice was all i needed to push me over the edge. My body was shaking, high moans, almost like screams were involuntarily escaping my mouth. 

I was still coming down from my amazing orgasm when Simon climbed back up so our faces were parallel. He placed quick kisses onto my lips as i was still slightly panting, i could taste my juices on his lips.

"My turn" I whispered to him and i couldn't help but smile at the grin which appeared on his face.

I pushed him down so our bodies swapped places on the sofa and he was lying down under me. I kissed his lips and down his neck, sucking slightly as i went. I hooked my fingers into the fabric of his jogger bottoms and slid them down his legs. The sight of his massive erection pressed against the strained fabric of his boxers was enough to make me wet again. 

I could feel the grin on my face as i began to pull down the thin material of his boxer shorts. His erection sprung out and slapped onto his stomach and i almost moaned at the sight. I took his length into my hand and started pumping slowly. I watched as Simon's eyes closed tight and he took in a deep breath. 

I tightened my grip and began to pump faster, enjoying the effect i could have on him. I lowered myself down and took the tip of his penis into my mouth. Slowly swirling my tongue around the tip. Simon moaned and grabbed a handful of my hair, he lightly pushed my head down further. Not forcing me to do anything, but i enjoyed the slight act of dominance. I took more of him into my mouth. My hand pumping faster as i bobbed up and down, letting my saliva drip and ease the hand action. 

Just as i was taking Simon further, beginning to feel the tip of his erection at my throat, he grabbed my shoulders and pulled me up towards him.

"What are you doing?" I asked, quite annoyed i didn't get to finish my job,.

"I really want to fuck you now" He said to me, his dark eyes pouring into mine. I let him lift me off the sofa and carry me into the luxurious bedroom. My legs straddling his waist as he carried me, i placed kisses at the base of his throat, earning a low moan from him in appreciation. When we got to the bed he placed me down on the fresh sheets. My body melting into the expensive foam mattress. 

I looked up at Simon hovering over me, his huge dick still on full display. The look in his eyes showing he was ready to play. This was going to be some of the best sex i have ever had.