13

"Drink up missy!" Emily hollared at me from the other end of the beer pong table. She had partnered up with Ethan and i had partnered up with Vik. Emily had just sunk their 5th cup, meaning they only needed to get one more to win. However, Vik and I had only managed to get 3 of their cups, which i sunk all 3, i must add.

"Vik, you're shit. I may as well played by myself" I laughed.

"You're the one who asked me to play! I warned you i was no good" Vik defended. He did actually warn me that he was awful at beer pong. However, i needed a team mate and i had a feeling Simon was not the beer pong fan. 

I downed some sort of raspberry mixture and aimed for my next shot. A few people had gathered around to watch the game, and wait for it to end so they could have a turn. All attention was on me as i threw the ball in the air and managed to sink it in to one of their cups.

"YES ZOE!" Vik screamed as the ball plopped into the half filled cup. I gave him a big grin before turning back to watch Ethan down my cup of success.

"Do your worst Payne" I said, as Ethan plucked the ball from his empty cup, wiped it with a cloth and aimed. Vik giggled from beside me. Sadly Ethan did not do his worst and managed to sink the final shot. 

"Noooo" I groaned, as Vik grabbed the cup and downed it. We also had to drink their team's left over 2 cups. The alcohol had completely taken over me at this point and the floor was already starting to slightly sway.

"Zoe you're fucked" Ethan chuckled as i finished off the last cup and grabbed onto the table for support as i nearly tripped.

"I need a piss" I covered my mouth from laughing at my remark, and stumbled my way towards the staircase. 

I had decided to make my way to the bathroom that Simon had showed me to the last time i was here. The vivid memories of our steamy moment coming to my mind as i walked slowly up the stairs, concentrating on not falling. The only thing i wanted to do right now was to find Simon. I wanted to see what he was doing, see if he wanted to do anything with me. I couldn't help but giggle slightly at my cheeky thoughts.

I grabbed the handle to the bathroom door but it was locked, someone was using it. I walked backwards and leant against the second floor balcony, overlooking the hallway downstairs. There were still loads of people hanging around, there was a couple making out against a wall, a few people dancing. 

The sound of the bathroom door opening caused me to turn back around. A guy, who i did not recognise from downstairs, stumbled out. 

"Hey" He came towards me. 

"Hi" i quietly mumbled as i tried to get around him, into the bathroom. But he stuck his arm in my way so i could not get passed.

"Why are you in such a rush?" he was smirking down at me. Not the sexy kind of smirk that Simon always does to me, but it was a creepy kind of smirk. 

"I need to use the bathroom" 

"Do you want me to come with you?" I was shocked at his question.

"Urm, no thanks" 

I tried to push past him again but his clammy hand grabbed onto my upper arm, a bit too tightly. 

"Please, get off me" I tried to shake his grip from my arm but he tightened his fingers again.

"I don't think i can, sweetheart" I felt my back hit the wall as i tried to back away from him. I was in the same position as i was with Simon. My back against this wall, but this time my eyes were full of fear instead of lust. He was leaning towards me, as if to kiss me. My head hit the wall, i couldn't get away from him.