Chapter Three

The body took another step closer to Leah as she again, blinked to try and help herself see. The curiosity of who these people were was killing her. Gabriel had the glasses, why wasn't he testing them? Did he like seeing her squirm and suffer for sight?

" Oh, almost forgot about these." Gabriel chuckled, as he wafted what looked like the glasses to Leah through the air, and they were quickly taken out of his hand.

" Lindsay, Theo, let's give these two some privacy." Gabriel gestured his arm out, snaking it around the woman's waist, and they followed him out of the room.

The figure kneeled in front of Leah as she still cried like a new born baby. Her face flustered from tears and her exhausted eyes trying to focus on the person, but gaining no luck.

Slowly, he placed the glasses onto her clammy face, providing Leah with clear and clean vision. As she looked in front of her, a young man, only about twenty year of age, was glaring at her. His black hair was covered by a baseball cap but it slightly peeked through the sides. His big, brown eyes remained on hers and a grin worked its way up his face.

" Wow," Jared gasped. " Well aren't you pretty? Dad got me a good one."

Heat worked its way up into her cheeks and she shook of whatever type of emotion she'd just felt from a kidnapper.

She took her eyes away from his and he grabbed her face back, causing Leah to yelp a little. He stroked his finger over her soft skin and Leah began to cry again. She was just so scared. He briefly examined her a little more before meeting her tearful eyes.

" It's getting late. We better get to bed," Jared said casually as he placed a hand on her bare arm, drawing circles over the open flesh that was formed from the rope. " You shouldn't do that to yourself, Leah. Your skin is so nice."

Leah was too afraid to speak. Gabriel told her to not speak unless she's spoken to but now that she was being spoken to, she couldn't find the right words. She didn't know what to say.

" Will you untie me?" Leak finally begged, her words coated in aching sobs.

Jared smiled and twirled her hair in his thick fingers, causing her to jerk her head back. "Yes, but you have to promise me that you won't do anything stupid, okay? I don't want to hurt you on your first night with us. "

Leah nodded her head in agreement. Jared seemed chilled, unlike his father. If she could just agree, when he untied her, she could figure out a way to escape- because maybe he wasn't like them. She held onto that beckon of hope that somebody was sane. But she could tell by his dark, evil eyes, he was the same- if not worse.

Jared began unloosening the splintering thread and he give whatever was behind him, a dreadfully long stare. Leah tried to look back but it hurt her neck too much. The pain of Jared dragging her face to his had spread down her, into her chest.

Finally, he undid the last rope and took Leah's hand in his. She sniffled as he put his arm around her waist and she attempted to shrug him off.  She couldn't help herself and she turned her body to see the most indescribable, petrifying thing that Leah had ever witnessed in her eighteen years on this earth.

In the corner of the kitchen was a giant, orangish curtain that was placed at the side, open for Leah's blind eyes to see. Hooks were hanging from the ceiling next to it and crimson blood covered the entire corner of tiles on the ground.

Leah shrieked piercingly like never before. It was a new type of screech that escaped her mouth.

Oh no!

Kidnapped By Cannibals- Leah Marshallजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें