Chapter Seven

I went to Windermere Lake District in Cumbria with my school last weekend and I seen SO many farms and some how, it gave me more inspiration for this book

I went to Windermere Lake District in Cumbria with my school last weekend and I seen SO many farms and some how, it gave me more inspiration for this book. Because I won't lie to you all, I've kind of been going with the flow. But now I have some ideas!

( I added a photo of the place because it was just so beautiful)

A violent alarm rung in Leah's ear and she fluttered her eyes open. As usual, Jared was already awake in front of her, tying the laces on his boots up. Leah could hear the shower running and rubbed her eyes so they'd open properly. She then placed the black frames on her face. She accidentally kicked Jared in the back in the process, and he turned his face towards her, his black eyes narrowing into two angry slits.

" My Mom came in here and started the shower for you," Jared didn't bother to greet Leah- he was probably still angry at her. He brought the clothes over to her and she gave a struggled smile before taking them from him; she just needed to keep Jared satisfied, especially if he was pissed off.

" Hurry up." Jared demanded and Leah got up and sped at a fast pace towards the bathroom. Jared went downstairs to eat breakfast, without even saying bye.

Leah took her clothes off and placed her arm out to see if the water was hot. It was just correct temperature so she took her wobbly, bruised body inside and let the shower burn her skin, cleanse her from all the distraught and torture she'd been through over these passed couple of days. Leah still couldn't comprehend the situation she was in. The water felt so good though- scolding her back.
She didn't want to leave, but Jared said to be quick; she knew if she didn't, there would be consequences.

After she'd washed her hair, she hopped out and placed a towel round her body and on her hair. Leah quickly wiped herself down and put the fresh sweatpants and sweatshirt on her body. She ruffled the towel through her hair and placed it in the laundry basket. Leah then pulled the towel off to dry her body when she winced from a sudden pain. She looked down to see purple bruises scattered all over her legs and it made her want to barf, so she tried to ignore it to prevent that from happening.

Leah was attempting to enjoy her fresh feeling when she heard a door violently slam and a panting voice yell from the top of their lungs. "Dad, Jared, there's two! Down near the lake."

" What are they doing?" Gabriel's voice questioned his son. He was so serious.

" Just sat there. "

" Quick, lets go!" Jared said before Leah heard the bodies making their way out the door. It slammed shut again and her mind began to race with thoughts. What were they talking about? Leah shuffled towards the door of the room and she heard light footsteps downstairs. They must be Lindsay's. If she went downstairs and asked what was going on, Lindsay would possibly tell Jared and Gabe, and Leah would be hurt again; Lindsay simply couldn't be trusted, as much as Leah wanted to trust her.