Chapter Five

" J-Jared, what are you doing?" Leah stuttered, terrified of the answer. She already knew, but she hoped she was imagining it or she'd receive a different response.

" Just shut up!" Jared snapped, causing Leah to jerk in fright. "You should know not to question me." He moved towards her and placed his body next to her legs. He moved down right into her face.

He moved to close for comfort..

" Please," Leah whimpered, her flustered face pleading with every bit of energy. Her spectacles were falling down her face and Jared pushed them back up the bridge of her nose.

" I have to do this, sweetheart. You need to learn. This family won't put up with your bad behaviour." Jared tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and she cried out some more- the sound was agonising.

" B-but, I mean.. I mean isn't it time to eat?" Leah tried to get out of this, but she knew she was trapped.

Jared knew what he was going to do. His uncle Dylan had actually shown it to him when he was sixteen using his own girl, Janina . Gabe was mad at first that Jared had seen a girl that way before getting his own, but realised it had over done a learning curve and he'd know what he was doing when it came to the day he'd do the same; now was Jared's time.

He slowly pulled her sweatpants down and brought his mouth to the side of her face.

"You're not a virgin, are you?" Jared's hot breath filled her ear and Leah could tell he was becoming angry for some reason. She didn't respond and was trying to stop her body from shaking but it continued to. His face went from relaxed to tense within seconds of her silence.

" Thought not." He replied for her, venom dripping from his words and he finally became aggressive, yanking the pants from her bottom half and Leah's screeches echoed the room painfully.

" Stop! Please, Jared. Don't do this!"

Jared ignored her and pulled his boxer shorts down, bringing his lips to neck. She wanted to push him off, but the rope was way to tight. He finally placed himself inside her roughly and she yelled out in agony from his harsh movement inside her. He grunted like a pig as he shoved himself in and out repeatedly for hours. Leah felt like she was on fire, burning alive. There was nothing Leah could do. Just cry and cry.

Jared let out a large gasp and dropped to the side of her, panting for breaths. He smiled to himself as he lay next to her limbless body. Leah felt scarred for life; she lay paralysed on the comforter. She couldn't stop the pathetic noises from escaping her mouth as she attempted to roll over so she didn't have to face him, but her arms stopped her from doing so.

" Go to sleep, Leah." Jared said.

The tears scolded Leah's eyes, and no matter how hard she tried to control her breathing, it was loud the entire night until she exhausted herself out and drifted of to sleep.

--

Leah awoke to voices coming from out side of the room. She went to go to the door for a closer listen but her arms were still tied to the bed. Her ears twitched in an attempt to hear their every word.

" How did it feel, son?" Gabriel's deep voice was loud enough for Leah to hear properly.

" It felt good," the other man said and Leah noticed it was Jared. They must be talking about what happened last night. Leah cringed as they did so.