Chapter three: "never pitched you as a loner."

Chapter three: "never puched you as a loner."

"What did your mum say?" Lilly asked on the phone. "She spoke to Mr Michelles, he said he knows what Sara gets like in peoples faces and said she deserved it. He actually told my mum to thank me for finally putting her in her place. He offered to buy my dress for the ball in a few months. My mum was speechless. Can you believe it." I laughed hard. "Omg, never." She laughed so hard.

"Oh that reminds me, i had another fight today." I said bored. "Who with?" Came lilys rushed voice. "Gerald and Bob." I lauged. "Whos Gerald and Bob?" She asked me slowly. "I don't know but one had a gun. Bob had the gun." I smiled at the memory. "Why didnt i feel sick. I could have helped you." Lilys disapointed voice cracked." Because i wasnt scared. I had all this energy. I discreetly used my powers anyways. So theres no need to worry." I spoke confidentially."you have more then one power." She stated."what, no." I replied far to quickly. "You said 'powers' plural. What other powers do you have." She sighed. "Meet me at my mums training room." It was my time to sigh.
*
*
*
"I cant belive you didnt tell me!" Lily shouted as soon as she walked through the door. "Im sorry but you already thought id become a villain if i had more. You allways think it. Thats why i never told you." I said emotionless. "Oh you know i think that. Sometimes i forget you can read minds." She begain walking to the training room. "You know sometimes i feel like you dont trust me." I whispered and looked at my best friend. My eyes starting to gloss over. "Of course i do. But Astra you need to understand that you can be violent sometimes." She came and hugged me. "Now come on i want to see thease powers of yours." Her eyes gleamed with excitement.

"Pass me your hand." I smiled. She looked confused but gave me her hand none the less. I teleported us to the training room. "Omg you can teleport!" She screamed with excitement. "Yes and i have some more powers too." I smiled. "Now you see me." I then turned invisible. "Now you dont." I laughed. Lily looking all over the room. "Whoa are you...invisible?" She asked. There was a twinkle of surprise in her eyes. "Yeah." I reappeared. "You may want to stand back." I warned my bestfriend, to which She complied. I felt the urge of tingling go through my legs, up my spine and stopping at my fingers. I then let the pressure go, light beams flowing out my hands at a neer by wall. I then made it into a ball and started throwing it up in the air and catching it. Lily stood there gormlessly. "So...cool!" She shouted. "I can manipulate light and shadows too." I poped the thought into her head. She stared at me with her mouth open. "Why do you get the great powers?" She complained laughing. "Both of my parents was super heros remember." I reminded her.

My dad got killed during a fight with a villain when i was six. Dr Doom was trying to blow up the city, so my dad and him started fighting. My dad then flew him into outer space to kill him. If only he had known he would die too. My mum soon retired to look after six year old me. My powers didn't manifest until i was seven. She trained me to fight and how to control my powers. She told me to never tell anyone. Of course i stuck to that rule but i slipped up about my mind reading to lily at the age of twelve. She then told me about her powers and how one of her parents, her dad, was a super. That was after I admitted i could read minds and who my parents was though. We have been bestfriends ever since.

"Yeah i know." Was all she said and a sad smile appeared on her face. "Does anyone else know about your powers?" She asked gingerly. "Only me and my mum and obviously you now." I smiled. "Im glad i wasn't that last person to know." She laughed. "Come on with thease powers youd make a great super hero." Her eyes twinkled with excitement once again."i dont know, i want to help people but my mum retired to look after me, to keep me safe. I dont want all them years of her stopping from what she loved to go and get my self killed." I sighed. "At lease let me get design you a suit. Just incase you ever wanted to be a superhero." She smiled. With a sigh i said "okaii."
*
*
*
Its been about a week since lily found out about my powers and when we're alone she never shuts up about them. No unwelcomed visits from the Invisible mystery, not even a hello. Everythings been quiet recently. Too quiet. Although Lucas, Lily and i have become even closer then ever. We are inseparable.

Im on ny way to our local coffee shop. Dandelion docks, which is located on, yep you guessed it, the docks near my house. Its loverly there, its tranquil, elegant and serves the best coffee. Dont get me wrong its no starbucks but if you need a place to sit down quietly and just read its the place. I have been here countless of times. That many times i know everyone who works there. "Hey Jill." I smiled at one of the waiters. "Hey Astra. Ill tell Dan to start making you a cup. Do you want the usual." She asked with her stunning smile stuck on her face. "Yes please. Order Lilys too and ill call you over when Lucas gets here as well." I smiled brightly. With a simple okaii she was off.

I sat down in our usual booth, waiting for the others. "Never pitched you as a loner." A voice laughed. "Shut up, invisible mystery. Says you." I playfully snapped. There he appears sat next to me, grinning. In the lighting you can see black hair, and vibrent green eyes. They eyes look familiar.

"You know people say you can change how you look, is that true?" I asked what was on my mind." Yes, i can but theres a limitation to it." He smiled grimly. "Whats is it?" I asked intrigued. "I cant say what, but two things say the same about me." He then winked then disappeared. "Why are you frowning?" Lily asked poping next to me. "Nothing, wheres Lucas?" I asked wonding where he was. "He is on his way." She smiled. Then Jill came with our two drinks.