Chapter twelve: " Why was yous both on her bed?"

I woke up to receive a text again. I checked the time, on my alarm clock it's currently 11:34. I over slept.

Text from Lily pond,
Hey we are all going out for dinner. Get ready we leave at 5. I love you. X

Text from Lily pond,
Oh also Xander, Lucas and Apollo all argued about whos going to pick you up. Lucas finally won and pulled the 'but she is my bestfriend' card. Boys hey. Make sure you look a million dollars because its somewhere exspencive, Xander chose btw not me. See you soon! X

Great now i have to get all fancied up. I go and take a 25 minuet shower. As i wash my hair I realised that im 18 now.

As im singing, Im interrupted by a crash comeing from my bedroom. I quickly get out and wrap a towel around my body. I then storm into my room.

"I think I prefer you in a towel." Invisible Mystery winks at me, laying on my bed.

"What are you doing here?" I sighed.

"I came to wish the birthday girl a happy birthday." He smiled. It looked genuine.

"Thankyou. Wait how did you know it was my birthday?" Curiosity laced my words.

"Ill tell you later, right now i have to go. Ill be back later to give you your present though." He winked, waved and then jumped out my window.

Sighing, I got to work on my makeup. I took my time applying it, making sure it was perfect. Once done i picked out a black dress with my favourite booted heels. I then died my hair, brushed it and left it in my natural waves. I then styled it to the side and then i was ready.

 I then styled it to the side and then i was ready

I check my phone to see i had an hour left. So i decided to nip to the coffee shop.
*
*
*
I downed my last bit of my white chocolate mocha as the bell went. I went to see who it was, when Saedie called me.

"Astra, A  person came, while you was at the coffee shop." She smirked.

"Okaii, thankyou. That would have been Lucas." I smiled, moving towards the door.

"He also dropped off your keys." Her exspression had a Cheshire cat smile stretched onto her face. 

I opened the door as the words sunk in. Hark was here... with out his mask? I missed my chance.

"Hello, erm why is you mouth open?" Lucas cheeky grin was present on his face. "Is it because im sexy?" He laughed. "Come on." He motioned to his car.

It was a short drive. He blasted my favourite band My chemical romance. We laughed and it felt like we haven't done this in forever. We finally arrived after ten minutes.

"You know you look gorgeous." He smiled a genuine smile.

"Thankyou. You dont look so bad your self." I laughed and then we got out of the car. We walked into the restaurant and got greeted by Xander.