Chapter thirteen. "The jewellery picks the super"

Chapter thirteen: "The jewellery picks the super"

Text from Jannet,,
Meet me at dandelion docks. Bring your ring and also the guy in your bed. I know he is Invisible Mystery. I saw it in a vision. Just tell him to go as he is and with out his mask. Please its urgent. I love you. X

First thing i woke up to was the smell of pancakes and a text. I seem to be walking up to texts lately. I grudgingly walk down the stairs like a zombie, the walking dead would be jealous if they saw this. I made my way to the kitchen where Invisible Mystery was cooking pancakes...topless. Cue the drooling.

"Honey, my face is up here. I guess you like what you see." He did a cute giggle.

"Shut up." I punched his arm and plated some pancakes up.

"I swear you aren't a woman." He laughed. "You're half Hulk too." He laughed even more. To which I cracked a smile.

After we was done eating, I told him about Jannet. He said he would go with me. I asked him if he wanted a shower and he said no until I decided I wanted one and he ran into my bathroom.

So I went to pick out my clothes for today. I picked out black ripped jeans, with a black short top and a black base ball cap. I them paired it with a pair of black knee high boots, but hecause im small the reach my mid theigh.

Just then IM got out of the shower, so I jumped in it. I tried taking my ring off for the shower so i dont ruin it but it wouldnt come off; its stuck, like its clinging on for its life. I couldn't be bothered to try and get it off for ages so i just took a shower with it on. I then got out of the shower and walking into my bedroom to see IM in boxers.

Oh the angel, kill me now. His body should be illegal!

"Just getting my stuff." I smiled, trying not to let my self drool. I quickly grabes me stuff and then got dressed in my walk in wardrobe. I then cane and applied minimal makeup and we was off on our way.

 I then cane and applied minimal makeup and we was off on our way

*
*
*
"Hey Jen." I smiled as we walked through the cafes door.

"Hiyah hun. Ooh whos this? Your boyfriend?" She smiled to Invisible Mystery. "Hi, im Jen. Nice to meet you." She smiled again.

"Hey, im...Ivan?" It came out more of a question.

"He's hot, you could keep him." She whispered in my ear. "Your friend Jannet is in your usual booth." She smiled. "Ill get you your usual. What would you like?" She directed the question to IM.

"Caramel mocha please." He grinned like a kid. She laughed and off she was.

"Astra, IM how are yous?" Jannet said as we sat down.

"Im good thankyou, how are you." I grinned.

"Worried. Show me your ring." She stated hurriedly. I showed her and she smiled.

"Whats the matter?" I asked confused.

"The ring that he got you" she pointed to IM. "Has a spell on it. Dont worry i just checked it and its not a cursed one. It will actually help you. It will give you strength when you need it, it ahould help protect you and those around you, it should also show you peoples aurors when you want to know." She smiled. "But theres also anothother spell on here which i cant figure out."

"How do you know so much about it?" I asked curiosity creeping in.

"My dad made it for my mum. Im like him but when she died he sold the ring. Lily said something about something calling you? It was the ring wasnt it?" Her exspression held a grin but i could see a dark blue mist around her.

"Yeah." I flashed a smile but I felt bad. I have her mums ring.

"It won't come off unless you die by the way. Also you said it called to you, thats because the jewellery we do make its made for one person but it can reject the person and wait for someone els. The jewellery picks the super Astra." She smiled and now the mist had turned a pink.

"Here you go Ivan and Astra." Jen came over and put our drinks in front of us.

"Thankyou." We say in unison.

"Yous are too cute." She laughed sauntering away.

"Ivan?" Jannet turned red from laughing.

"Saedie walked in and caught him in my room. She was going to tell my mum unless he took his mask off." I laughed hard at me memory.

"Okaii, well i asked yous both here because theres going to be a time where you wont trust him. Iv saw it, in a vision but you trust his other identity. You will both get mad at each other but you both need to stick together because a greater evil is comeing and yes you are a villain, but you have a good heart." She grinned.

"What makes you think i have a good heart? Im a Villain and greater evil?" He smirked.

"Because you love her." She jabbed her finger in my direction.

"I do not!" He shouted.

"Are you forgetting iv saw you show her your real identity. I know who you really are. I know what you really look like. Dont test me." She growled. Then she got up and left.

"You love me?" I asked confused.

"No, why would i love someone like you?" As soon as the words left his mouth, i felt tears bubble up. I ran. I ran as fast as i could out of there. I kept running and running until I made it into a forest. I then called Lily to come get me. I then told her everything. Everything from mine and IV first meetings to to the ring and last night. Finally I told her about what Jannet had said today. I couldnt help the tears falling. They ran down my face, fast like as if they was having a race. Once done on the phone I just layed there looking at the sky. My eyes began to droop and i fell into a blissful sleep.

 My eyes began to droop and i fell into a blissful sleep