Chapter thirty: "First we need to stitch you up."

Astras pov

"I dont love her but you do. Love clouds judgement. Now, Where is she?" Tainted silver grit out, his fist colliding with Lucas' jaw.

"Im glad you dont love me! Who could love a monster like you Jace?!" My voice was filled with discust."also she is here!" A sickening crunch was all that Lucas heard before he fell down unconscious. I threw another punch at Tainted silver. "Now!" I shouted through the ear pieces.

Everyone came storming into the room. "Hyrdro now!" I shouted at him. He began to consentrate. His eyebrows furrowed together and his jaw was tense.

Suddenly, Tainted Silver had stopped dodging my punches and was screaming in agony. Then he turned around. "It works but i wont be able to do it forever, it takes alot of energy." Hydro sighed. "Come on grab him, teleport him out, then grab the rest and do same get me last so i know he doesnt go and tattle on us." He gave me a small smile and off i went. Lucas and my mom was the first people to get teleported to the car. Then Sara and Saedy, then Apollo and Lily, finally Jannet and Hawk. I teleported back for Tyler but he was gone and so was Tainted silver. I searched the building but no was here. I ran into a random room and immediately my powers disolved, what the hell. I carried further on into the room and there layed a random man. He had black hair from the back. I didnt think i just acted and grabbed him teleporting him to the car. I searched the building for a further 10 minuets but nothing and no one.

"Guys Tyler isnt here!" I cried out. Its my fault. Its all my fault.

"What do you meen he isnt here?" Hark fumed out at me.

"I meen he isnt here." I shouted out in fustration.

"Come back, it isnt your fault. Come on, we have had a late night. You need rest and we should talk about it in the morning." Hawks voice softened.

Once back at the cars, i got on my bike. "Lucas isnt fit enought for his bike, someone has to drive it back." I sighed. I looked pointedly at Hawk.

"Fine i will." He sighed.

Soon enough we was back at the hotel, in our pajamas. "Are you hungry Mrs Stone." Xander smiled at my mum.

"If you dont mind making me some egg on toast please, i havent had it in so long." She laughed, her eyes creased and her teeth was on show. "Saedy dear, you have actually changed from your cat form. Good for you sweetheart." She smiled embracing Saedy in her arms.

Just then Lucas walked out of the room we was staying in. "Hey." He yawned and waved. I waved back and so did my mum. I wonder why my mum was being nice to him.

"I know what your wondering Astra. He actually knew at first where i was sweetheart. He gave me food and water when his dad was away. He stopped guards from hitting me. Hes a good kid honey." She smiled at him. "Also donr hurt her, or else i will be on your back boy." He grasped his shoulder. He gave out a little laugh.

"I would never Mrs Stone." He smiled warmly at her. "Come here." He embraced her in a hug. "Im sorry my father did this to you but you are aware who that is, arent you?" He pointed to the unconscious man laying on the sofa. She gave a small nod. "She deserves to know Mrs Stone." He gave her a small smile.

"You right she does. Astra I would like to introduce you to...Your father." Her eyes glistened with love. "I didnt know he was alive until you brough him back. My beautiful baby girl, you really are a hero." She grinned at me and placed a gental kiss on my forehead.

Then a scowl appeared on her face. "Now can we address the reason why you have that monstrosity out there." She was refering to the bike.

"Dad." I laughed lightly. "It was for my eighteenth birthday present and it had a note saying if i needed it sooner i can have it." I smirked.

"So when did you learn to drive one hmm." Oh shït. Shes caught me out.

"Im sorry Mrs Stone but i learnt her in your absence." Lucas looked at me as if to say 'go with it.' "Then when we was comeing to look for you, we stumbled across a room." He smiled warmly at her. "Im sorry Mrs Stone."

"Im sure her Dad is going to love you." She smiled at him. "I know i do but lets just not mention the fact your a Villain." She smirked at him as his face dropped.

"Former Villain." He looked at me and smirked. "As Astra already commented on before...I was never a good Villain anyways. I also think the role of a evil Villain has been filled. Dont you?" He grimaced. She nodded her head in agreement.

"Whos a villain." An unfamiliar voice echooed out. Everyone went silent and looked in the direction of the dark haired, middle aged man.

"No one darling." My mum answered.

"Jade?" He peered into her eyes. "Jade! You have no idea how long iv wanted to do this." He stumbled up onto his feet and flew over to her. He then kissed her passionately.

"Dont forget your daughter." Mum pointed to me.

"Asteria?" He looked at me, his eyes glistened with tears. I nodded, tears started to blur my vision. "My baby girl!" He flung his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

"Dad." I smiled. "Its late we should all get some sleep, mum eat up, share if dad want some or make him some, Lily share with Sara tonight please so Dad and mum has a bed together. Lucas get some sleep, but first let me patch up your wounds." I ordered everyone around.

"You know, your a natural leader like your mother." My dad commented. "You also get her bossy genes." He laughed.

"Thanks dad." I smiled before going off to the bedroom for the first aid kit.

"Get on the bed Lucas." I smiled getting out some medical alcohol and some gauge wraps.

"If you want me that bad at least wait until we are alone." He smirked.

"Shut up, just get on so i can do your ribs, they're bleeding and then i need to do a few stitches on your eyebrow and on your ribs." I stated boredly and gave him a pointed look. "You know i heard what he said. I also heard what you said." I smiled weakly at him. "You love me?"

"I ment it all." Lucas stared into my bluebell eyes. "And yes i do. From the moment you helped me that first night. I started falling for you right there and then." He smiled. My hand unconsciously went up to his cheek, caressing it.

"You know...I loved you since the moment you changed you apprence for me just so i wouldnt get done ftom Saedy. I knew no matter what you did, you have a kind heart." I amiled and lent forward. I placed my lips against his and kisses him lightly. My lips molded perfectly with his. He deepened the kiss and i pulled away.

"First we need to stitch you up." I smirked.