Chapter six: "you creeped him out."

Chapter six: "you creeped him out"

All i have done since i got back was watch movies. I dont know what has came over me. Raw emotion was proberly present on my face. 'Knock'
'Knock'
'Knock'
"What do you want!" I shouted. Im glad my mum is out of town for a few weeks. I dont want her seeing me like this.

Entering anyways, he took one look at me. "What happened to you? Who do i need to kill?" Invisible mystery asked comeing closer. I bite my tongue, trying to hold the tears that threatened to leave my eyes. And that's when I can't hold them back. First, one small crystal bead escapes from my right eye. I can feel the warmth, sliding down my cheek, and rolling off my chin. Then another. And another. Until my eyes flood with them, coming like a rainfall. Sniffing every ten seconds, they fall, and fall, and I let them.

My only comfort was invisible myster. He came closer. In one quick movement, his rough hand gripped my chin, he angled my face towards him and kissed away my tears. To say i was stunned was a understatement. I cuddled into him, my face in the crook of his neck, muffling my sobs. "What happened?" He asked more softly. "I dont know. Someone i know, who i used to love asked me how i was and if i was okaii. Then i had a go at him for acting like he cared and now apparently now hes had allways cared. I feel like all my old wounds have been ripped open. All the memories came rushing in along sith emotions. If he cared he wouldn't of hurt me in the first time." I sobbed. "Shhh, its okaii, come here." "You know no matter how stormg a girl is, she has a weak point. And sometimes all she needs is a hug." He smiled then he gently layed me down, head on his chest..

"Is anyone here tonight, wheres your mum?" He asked in a soft whisper. "She is away for a bit. Can i ask you a question?" I whispered back. "You just did but sure go for it." He smiled, rubbing little circles on my theigh."will you stay here tonight with me please? I j - just dont want to be alone." I stuttered sighing.

"If you want me to of course, but i need to grab some boxers because in this suit i cant wear them." He sheepishly replied with a cute chuckle. "Okaii. Grab me your hand i can teleport you to your room." I smiled. "You cant, my alter ego remember." He laughed. "I wont be long i promise." He smiled.

Half an hour later he was layed with me, cuddled up and wathing movies. He changed his appearance to the one we showed Saedy. I dont know why but i feel so relaxed around him. Slowly my eyes began to droop close. Soon sleep engulfed me.
*
*
*
I tryed to move by arms were around my waist kepping me in place. I opened my eyes hesitatingly wondering whos arms was around me. Invisible mysteries. All the memories from last night came crashing into my head. Him throwing popcorn at the tv and shouting because if Rose had moved up, Jack could have been saved. His cute little snorts while watching the big bang theory. You would never think he was a villain. I wonder why he is one. I will take note to ask him that later.

"Morning, how you feeling today?" He asked in a raspy tone. "Better, much better. How are you?" I smiled. "Im glad that i woke up before you." He laughed. "Why?" I asked confused. "Because i would have woke up as my alter ego, not my villain ego." He smirked.

Damn it Astra you could have found out his secret identity!

After around two hours Invisible Mystery left because he had some 'thing' to do. I decided to take my phone off charge and check it. Oh no! Iv had 20 miss calls off lily yesterday and three texts.

Text from Lily
Are you okaii? I heard you stormed off. Xox

Text from Lily
Astra, i got told what happened. Im coming over. Xox

Text from Lily
Call me as soon as you get this!

I wonder why there was no kisses on the last one. Had she actually came over while i was alseep on His chest? Does she know he is the villain? Oh gawd. This is bad, very bad.