Chapter eight: "are you cold?"

Chapter eight: "Are you cold?"

"Asteria!" "Asteria!" I was walking out of school when my name was called. Turning around i notice Apollo.

"Whats sup?" I smiled.

"Let me walk you home." He smiled.

"Nah its cool, I dont live far." I sheepishly smiled, knowing I was lieing. Usually id get a lift or just teleport there.

"No, please let me. I want to talk to you anyways." Apollo insisted. "Fine." I smiled.

It began to spit, soon them little droplets formed bigger ones. "Do you want me to call a taxi? Its raining, it might be quicker." Apollo asked taking my hand.

"No its fine, I love the rain. The smell, the sound,  It's soothing."I grinned. I slightly pulled him along. "Come on." I giggled shivering.

"Are you cold?" Apollo asked me, already in his bag trying to dig something out. "Here."

He passed me his black lacross hoodie, before i could answer. It smelt so good, must be his exspensive cologne.

"Thankyou." I smirked, knowing he isn't getting this hoodie back. "Soo, what do you want to talk about?" I asked curiosity biting into my words.

"Not here, its isnt safe. We need to be somewhere private. He sheepishly smiled.

I groaned. "Fine, off to my house, my mums gone away for a bit. Is that private enough?" I akwardly smiled becuase that came out weird.

His cheeks tinted a slight pink. "Yeah, thats fine. He sheepishly smiled again.

The temperature had dropped significantly. Our hot breaths danced along the wind. The wind had picked up and was now more then a whistle. The rain turned into cold ice; hail.

"What is up with this weather." I asked the cold nibling at my goosbumps.

"I dont know. Maybe it's bipolar. Not that anythings wrong with that but its a little surprising." As he finished that sentence the hail changed into snow. Thick snow. It looked like night, with how dark it has gotten.

The wind howled, piling up snow on the pavement, blinding the night with ice white dust. We walked bent over against the cold, protecting our eyes with one arm each. Only then was I aware that we was still holding hands.

"Come one before it gets any worse." I dragged him along.
*
*
*

When we finally got to my house, his mouth hung open. I quickly shut it with my finger and pulled him inside. I went straight to the kitchen and put on a pot of coffee.

"Coffee? Tea? Hot chocolate?" I asked apollo.

"Coffee please. I basically live on coffee." Apollo answered turned aroung.

"Apollo, you are now my most favourite person ever. Its all i ever drink aswell." I grinned like the cheshire cat.

Speaking of which i should tell Saedy to not bother him, last thing i need is the school finding out about my cat.

"Please make your self at home, theres only us here so you can be your self, I have to change. Do you want any clothes to change into?" I flashed him a grin.

"Nah its okaii, I have some trackys and a spare top in my bag. I'll just use them." He smiled to himself, still looking around.

"Okaii, toilets over there." I then shot off to find Saedy. "Saedy where are you?" I growled in frustration. I gave up after arlund ten minutes trying to find her.