Chapter fifteen; "I temporarily took away your powers... oops?"

Chapter fifteen: "I temporarily took away your powers... oops?"

We got to the town center. It was horrific. Lily was fighting with Invisible Mystery, a new superhero, who i havent seen before, was fighting with Stormy thunder and a building was on fire.

"Hydro go put out the fire, Caliditas go and save the people inside, you should be able to go inside with them temperatures." Hawks voice held authority. Both boys muttered okaii and off they went.

"Supernova" he giggled. When he sobered up he told me what to do. "Astrid, go and help the new super fight Stormy Thunder, as you have fighted her before." He then rushed off to help Lily. I stormed up to The new super and Stormy.

"Mind if I cut in?" I smiled.

"Sure, one minute." A sweet voice answerd. The voice belonged to the new super but I feel like i new that voice. The new super threw a pick potion to the ground infornt of Stormy thunder. "Poof now your powers are gone." She grinned.

The new super has candy floss pink hair with pink glitter on her roots. She also had on a black mask with light pink glittery trimmings. Her must have eye contacts in because her eyes are a pinky color. He suit looks similar to lilys but was same colors as her mask; black and sparkly pink.

Stormy Thunder looked like she was struggling. She also looked panicked. "What did you do?" Thunder screamed.

"I temporarily took away your powers... oops?" She grinned like the cheshire cat.

"Who are you!" She screamed.

"You may call me mystic prowess." She smirked.

"Fine, rematch at a fistfight?" Stormy turned her head to me. "Wow you have changed quiet a bit princess." She smirked.

"Iv gotten stronger too and its Astrid now." I sarcastically smiled, throwing a punch her way. She wasnt quick enough to dodge it and it made contact with her cheak."why are you doding this!" I shouted.

"Invisible Mystery was stressed out and very angry. I have to follow him. He knows my identity! I cant back out, so I have to go with what he says!" She shouted with frustration, throwing a punch my way. I easily dodged it.

"You can stop you know! It doesnt have to be like this." I shouted to her, punching her again.

"No. It has to be like this." She screamed. She throwed a punch at Mystic Prowess, her mask had cut into her cheek. For some reason I got really angry over that and throwed a punch at her. It collided with her nose, fracturing it.

She stepped away, and ran. She ran to Invisible Mystery. Me and Mystic Prowess ran after her, joining Lily and Hawk. Invisible Mystery stared at me a few seconds too long.

"What you staring at freak!" I shouted.

He smirked and winked at me waving. "Hi, im Invisible Mystery but you can call me 'Sexy' he laughed. Pulling his hand out for me to shake. I laughed telepotted behind him and kicked back of his knees sending him falling forward. "Oh so thats how it is. Id say its been nice meeting you but it really hasnt. Come on Stormy." When she didnt move he continued. Ill meet you at our building. He then turned invisinble.

Stormy walked up to me looking guilty. "I wont tell him its you princess." She smiled then ran off and turned invisible her self.

Hydro and Caliditas then walked up to us. "We saved everyone. Also the fires out." Caliditas smiled. "I guess its time for us to go to home and get in bed." Caliditas smiled.
*
*
*
I woke up kind of sore. I glanced at my phone to see it was half five. I best start getting ready for school.

I grab my phone and go and do my 'lady business' then I get a shower. I put on light makeup and picked out a outfit. As I was getting dressed, I noticed a piece of card on my night stand.

That card was black and had gold cursive writing on it.

Im sorry Astra. I didnt mean what i said. Your a wonderful person but I cannot love someone because I am a villain.
- Invisible Mystery

I just stared at the piece of paper. He said sorry. If he really cared, he would have came to see me face to face. I turned the card around and there was more cursive writing.

Ps, I came by but you was asleep. I dont know where you went but I tried looking for you. ; )

He is such a child. He even drew a smiley face. With a smile on my face i finished getting ready.

I then went to the cafe and got a coffee before school

I then went to the cafe and got a coffee before school. I had 20 minutes before I had to be in class so I had a slow walk to school admiring my ring. When i got to my house my hair faded to its normal blonde, my eyes turned its normal blue and my lips faded to its weird shade of red.

I smiled as I saw Lily. "Hiyah sexy." I laughed hugging her.

"Your hair, its back to normal." She looked confused.

"That must have been the other ability from your ring. I asked my dad about it and he said he didnt do that one so someone else must have tinkered with it. Although the abilities decides on the person." Jannet came and clarified for me.

"I guess it helps hide my identity because not even Ivisible Mystery knew who i was. Hawk also said i need to change my suit to suit my hair and eyes and that." I smiled.

"Okaii, ill get right on that. Also you know who Mystic Prowess is." Lily winked at me, pointing to Jannet.

"No way!" I shouted. People stared at me."what the fuck you all staring at?" I shouted again. Jannet started twirling.

"In the flesh." She grinned.

"Nice." I smiled. Then continued our way to our lesson, maths.

"I heard theres two new supers." A small voice began.

"Yeah, they are called Astrid and Mystic Prowess." Another girl gossip.

"They have such cool powers." Someone else gossiped.

"I heard they're hot." Xanders annoying voice now announced.

"I heard that too." Apollo joined in. Tyler and Lucas agreed.

"I heard there ugly." Saras obnoxious voice now sneered. "I bet im alot more pretty then them both put together." Sara laughed and her squad laughed with her.

"I honestly doubt it. Why dont you actually go and ask Hawk your self or any other superhero." Tyler then defended me and Jannet with out knowing.

"I will. When I get the chance to meet them I will." Sara smiled but inside you could tell she is totally angry mixed with upset. She then stormed out.