Chapter twenty nine: "love makes you weak."

Lucas' pov:

We made our way to the large skyscraper like building and got to the main doors. "Theres two people garding it. Shall i take them out." I grinned evilly, hopeing for some action. Astra held out her hand, stopping me.

"No, iv got it." Astra grinned and shot a small light beam at them both, nocking them out.

"Why do you get to do all the fun stuff?" I complained. "Your surpose to be the hero remember." I nudged Astra slightly. She glared at me and we walked through the doors.

At first it looked deserted, nothing but dust and a resception. But then came squeaking of shoes against the laminated floor. People are comeing and fast. Everyone else must have heard too because they was in fighting stances.

I got into my fighting stance and was ready. Finally some action. Iv been craving to hurt someone. I grinned a sadistic smile and was ready. Suddenly five armed men came rushing towards us. Their guns was pointed at us all.

"Guys there is some guards." Tyler dumbly pointed out.

"State your names!" The main guard shouted.

"Astrid" Astra shouted. "But you can call me 'im going to kick your ärses'." Astrid grinned.

The guards decided to start ahooting right that moments. Hawk used his telekinesis to stop the bullets and Astra teleported behind the main guard. She then tapped his shoulder, dropped into a crouching position and swiped her foot; making him fall.

"Isnt she hotter then a pistol." I asked the guards, grinning. They looked around clueless until their eyes landed on their cheif.

She dusted her hands and thats when all hell broke loose. Lily wrapped one in vines and hung him from the ceiling. Saedy pounced on one and dug one claw into his shoulder.

I turned invisible and walked over to a guard, who was currently fighting hand in hand combat with Jannet and collided my fist into his nose. He stumbled back slightly and looked around confuddled. I then took the chance to creep behind him and press hard on his pressure point. He flopped like a fish on land.

I then looked around for the last guard, when i saw a burst of water splashing to the ground with a unconscious body. I turned to look at Hydro with grin. "Nice to be bad sometimes. Water you think?" I grinned.

"No more puns about water. I will literally drown you." He growled.

"I dont see what the fishue is here. Oh i sea. I forgot your a hero." I laughed again.

"Boys play nice." Astra commented but a ghost of a smile was present. "Also we should head down, most of the time prisoners are downstairs." Astra had a stone blank face on.

We followed her down the dark hallway and down some wide stairs we found. "Are we going to adress the problem here? What are we goung to do when we find her?" Lilys voice sliced through the silence.

"Easy we find her, we get out. If need be we fight." Astras voice was so cold, that Elsa would be jealous.

"You know-" i got cut of by Astra motioning me to be quiet. She furrowed her eyebrows together and closed her eyes. She then motioned us to get against the wall, to which we all complied. She them mived her hands gracefully and the shadows glided over us; concealing us.  I will never get used to her powers.