Chapter five: "Arrrrh my periods just came!"

Friday afternoon, im on my way gym class at the moment, when i get to my locker i notice i havent brought my gym kit. "Oh for angel sake." I cried out. "You need to stop watching shadow hunters and whats sup?" Lily laughed comeing to my side. "I forgot my kit and im not borrowing." I stated, sighing. "I brought spare, but your going to have to use one of my sports bra and shorts, im sorry but im useing my leggings." She laughed when she saw my face. My mouth gaping open. "Oh come on there not that bad. We are with the girls today." She smiled. I muttered a fine and walked to the locker rooms with her.

"Damn girl, you look fine." Lilys eyes sparkled. "Everythings on show." I huffed. "Shut up." She playfully smacked my shoulder. "Ladies you will be joining the boys today because Mrs Blackle is sick. "Damn the angel. Can this day get any worse." I muttered more to my self. As i gingerly walked towards the group of lads with lily, i saw Lucas. Running up to him i asked him" do you have a hoody. I feel so exsposed." I awkwardly smile."Sorry gorgeous, but i don't." He sheepishly replied back. "Doesnt she look hot? She looks good, right?" Lily gave Lucas a pointed look. "Sure, erm i mean yep."

"Oh come on Lucas she looks like a goddess." Xander showed up. "Shut up." Lucas gritted his teeth. "What? She needs to know not to hide that sexy body of hers, she looks better then fine. I agree with Lily she looks heavenly." Xander genuinely smiled at me. "The boys decided to play football in one half of the gym while the girls can do chear leading or gymnastics or what ever girls do." Xander laughed when he saw my face drop. "Maybe you should go and play football, your good at it." Lily tried to encourage me. "Yeah you should iv saw you play." Jannet smiled. "Maybe you should, i meen we cant have a fat girl, who cant do no gymnastics, helping us do a routine." Saras snooty voice echoed across the hall. Oh hell nah.

"I bet she could beat you in a gymnastics routine Sara. Trust me." Lily voiced her opinions in the same snooty tone. Everyone stared. "Go on then." Sara smiled wickidly. "Please you first." I smirked. Sara started with simple kicks, tumbles and landed with a fromt handspring and a front flip. Everyone clapped, he firends whistling. "Wow impressive." I laughed. "Now watch how its done. Bitch" Jannet smirked.

Control your breathing Astra. You can do this. Just like the old days. I performed a gainer; a backwards flip while moving forward. Then i did a basic cartwheel, roundoff and then a full out; full-twisting double backflicks with the twist happening in the first flip. I landed on two feet and bowed to everyone. "Astra!" "Astra!" Everyone erupted into a cheer.

"That. Was. Amazing!" Jannet and lily squealed in delight. Sara huffed and walked out of the gym, throwing some pretty colorful words my way. Out of all of the eyes on me, my eyes flickered to Xanders. Amusement was evident in his face but curiosity also evident too. When he noticed i was staring he smiled, cute dimples popping and smiled creases showing. A beautiful smile. My stomach swirled with nausea. Oh no either i have feelings for him or someones in trouble.

Jannet, Lily and I's faces must have been the same. It was wierd. Not only was our faces showing the raw expression of nausea but around three of Xanders friends faces including Xander himself, had the same emotion showing. Even Lucas was sharing the same exspression. We all stared at each other, knowing the feeling, trying to play it off like it was nothing. "Arrrrh my periods just came! Quick Jannet, Lily get me to the lockers!" I screamed shocking everyone.

We quickly scrambled to the locker room. "I have tampons." Jannet weakly smiled. "Lily quickly go save them and Jannet i was faking so she could go and help people." I snorted. Lily rushed out."Oh." Was all Jannet said before laughing. "Did you notice that Xanders and Lucas looked sick and was holding their stomachs?" Lily asked the question that plagued my mind. "Yeah, it was weird. Even a few of Xanders friends looked the same." Curiosity laced my words. Our eyebrows nitted together. "Hey are you okaii?" Xanders delightful voice echoed across the room. "Yeah?" I relied confused. "Why did that sound more like a question then an answer?" Xander walked out from behind a locker. "What are you doing? This is the girls locker room and last time i checked your not a girl. Or are you?" Sarcasm was oozing out. "Why dont you check for me?" He winked. "Oh my angel, get out!" I sighed. "I came to see if my favourite girl is okaii." He stated smirking. I raised one of my eyebrows at him. Didn't someone call me their favourt girl before?.

"Oh shut up Xander. Why are you really here?" I asked. "To come see if your okaii." He sheepishly smiled. "Why hmm. Why care now? If this is one of your games or 'bets' your wont win. I know how they work dipshit." I scowled at him. "Calm down i generally came to see if you was okaii. You pulled a face as if you felt sick." He stated, him now raising one of his eyebrows. "Nope." I stated and turned around ready to walk away. "Nope what?" He asked taking a step forward. "Nope you do not get to care now. You do not get to ask me how i am and you do not get to see i feel." I scowled once again, this time walking off.

" You know just because iv never showed it, i do care Astra. I always have." Xanders voice was bearly a whisper and i swear i could hear his voice strain towards the end. Too bad i had already walked away. Jannet had stayed behind muttering about her attendance. Sighing i made my way towards the parking lot. Im not staying in school. I decided to walk home, to clear my head.