Chapter twenty one: "what are yous doing in the girls toilets?!"

"-and she could be doing it to trick you! How was you so stupid enough to go by your self!" Lily droned on. I just raised an eyebrow, rolling my eyes slightly.

"Who was stupid enough to go where?" Lucas inquired.

"No where."

"Her ex's."

"Her...ex's"

I physically face palmed at our feeble attempts to hide we was talking about 'stormy tgunder'. I didnt reveal who the other supers are who i work with but she promised to act like she still hated us heros and would be nice to me in school. Its kind of a win win.

"Which ex?" Xander and Lucas' eyes seem to darken significantly.

"It best not be Jace." Apollo growled.

"I heard I name!" Jace sang coming to our lunch table.

"What are you doing here?" I growled.

"I attend school here now." He smirked our way. "It seems like my 'stunt' was redeemable because as soon as my dad gave a donation to the school. I was allowed to attend again." He laughed in our faces.

"What stunt?" Xander inquired.

"Well it wasn't really me. Was it Astra?" Jace blue glacier eyes seemed to darken.

"Nope." I smirked. "It was mine, he got the blame." I pronounced proudly.

"What did you do?" Lucas smiled.

"What didn't she do is the question you really need to ask." Sara laughed taking a seat. "Hiyah Astra." She smiled and waved.

"Hiyah Sara." I smiled warmly back. "And to answer your question, I did many things." I laughed.

"Some was epic too." Sara laughed. "No one belived it was Astra though."

"Why? How did you get away with it?" Xander smirked.

"Because she is quite the liar. Arnt you Astra?" Jace's face twitched into a evil smirk. "Did she ever tell you about the time she-" i cut him off.

"Shut up Jace!" I growled.

"Oh my gee! Can you remember that time she put hair dye in all the boys shampoo because she didnt know which one was Jaces." Sara laughed directing her question to Jannet and Lily.

"Oh yeah that was classic." Jannet laughed, while Lily smiled.

"Oh so thats who gave me pink hair." Apollo smiled.

"And me blue!" Tyler furrowed his eyebrows. "How did you get into our lockers though? They was locked." He stated looking confuddled.

"I picked the lock's obviously." I laughed.

"What else can you do?" Apollo inquired.

"Alot of things." Xander smirked.

"Uh-huh. Anyways the last prank was the best. Can you remember?" I shot at Jace. Jace seemed to grimace.

"Who cant?" His smirk seemed to fall and resemble a thin lined frown.

"What happened?"

I sighed. "I nicked all of his clothes, from the locker rooms. I then hid them in the Principles office. He ran around nacked." I laughed. "When he got there, he made the mistake of putting on his shirt first, instead of his pants. The principal at the time, caught him in her office....naked." A laughed bubbled out my mouth.