Chapter twenty seven: "Your sharing with Tyler."

Astras pov:

So we have been on the road for over two hours now. Xander seemed to underestimate the time. Nothing odd has occurred, which i think is a good sign...for now. I signal over to the girls and lads to pull over. I then motioned to Lucas to pull up his gold visor up. "Pull over at the next turn." I smiled after pulling mine up. He nodded and put a thumbs up at me.

"We need to eat, drink and rest. Next hotel we come up to we will check in. Tomorrow we will storm the place and get my mother back." I stated. Everyone muttered a 'sure' and soon enough we was in a hotel.

"Hello, how may i help you?" The receptionist smiled.

"Can we have your bigest room for..." Apollo trailed off counting and patting us on our heads.

"Eight. Can we please have some rooms for eight people." Lucas piped in.

"We have a room for six. Im sorry but two people will have to share." She weakly smiled. "But im sure i can get a discount for you over that." She smiled, fluttering her eyelashes."how long for?"

"Sure, we will take it and for two nights?." I smiled grimly at her.

"Lucas and Astra should share. Sara and I will." Lily laughted a little at Lucas' and I turning red.

"Nope. Not happeneing your sharing with Tyler." I laughed lightly.

"Right this way." The receptionist gave me a grim smile. This is your room. Here are the keys." He shoved the keys my way and walked away.

"Okaii everyone. Unpack and someone go to the shop and grab some food to cook. No Lily that is not an invitation for you to cook." I laughed at her sighing and shaking her head. "Who can cook?" A few raised their hands. I raised my eyebrow at Sara.

"What just because im rich you exspect me not to be able to cook?" She looked devistated. "My mum and dads away alot aswell. Remember as kids they was hardly there?" She asked me and i nodded. "Well i didnt want to be useless when i grew up...so i got the maids and cooks to show me basic things." She seems proud adn i dont blame her.

"Put your cooking skills to the test then. Tyler and Xander help her. Apollo go and get some groceries please. The rest unpack and pick rooms out. Also Jannet do you hacking thinga nd try to find out more about where she is." I barked out some orders, while Lucas laughed. "And Lucas...help Apollo." I smiled innocently.

"Apollo,Tyler we are going to tell Astra when shes back. Aren't we." Xander gave them a look as if to say 'you have no choice'. They both looked down and muttered a yes before scurrying off to help. I sat and smiled looking at my friends. No my family.
*
*
*
I moaned. No not like that you dirty minded people. "Oh my angel. This is soooo good Sara. Im proud of you, whats your secret?" I asked shoving forkfuls of the dish into my mouth.

"Nothing really. Just a few tricks i learnt from top chefs. I think i want to become one, you know but mum wants me to take over her fashion designing business." She sighed.

"I think you should beome a chef." I winked at her.

"Jannet, anything on my mum or where she is?" I asked with hope.

"Yes but you arnt going to like it." She gave me a grim exspression. "So i have this friend. I got them to hack where that place is and there isnt anything there but a casino. So i asked a few more friends from here about it. Aparently there is someone who works there called Greyson. We need to get into the casino, spot Greyson and follow him. He knows about your mum but i dont get how thats not the place." She huffed.