8

Alison's POV

My eyes slowly flutter open as my head slowly rises up and down. My head is laid on top of Emily's chest, my arms are wrapped around her torso while our legs are intertwined together. 

The beating of my heart rises as I just lay here in her arms. The feeling is nice. I feel warm and safe. I don't want to move but I know I have to. I can't stay in this position because I know it's wrong. 

I look up at Emily to see her eyes are still closed indicating that she is still asleep. She looks so peaceful when she's asleep.

Without thinking, my hand rises up and pulls her hair back away from her face. She slightly stirs but still continues to sleep. My hand stays resting on her cheek, the feeling of her skin against mine, drives me crazy. 

"What am I going to do with you, Emily." I whisper even though she can't hear me. 

**

After about an hour of letting Emily sleep, I finally decide to wake her up. It's now eight thirty in the morning. We need to get a move on the road because it's a two-hour drive to get to Spencer's barn. 

"Em." I lightly shake Emily's body but she doesn't move. "Em, wake up." I shake her a little bit harder but she just groans and pulls the covers over her head. I had no idea she was a heavy sleeper. "I'm fixing to leave." I lie and that gets her attention. 

Emily grabs me by the arms and pulls me down onto the bed where I land on top of her. She just stares at me with an intense look. Her eyes glance down at my lips and stay there. Not once, does she look back into my eyes. 

I clear my voice and get up off of her. She frowns at this but doesn't say anything. Believe me, I wanted to kiss her more than anything in that moment but I just couldn't. Wayne kept popping into my head. 

I can't do that to him. I'm not that kind of person. 

"We have a two-hour drive ahead of us so get ready." I grab her by the hand and pull her up out of bed. 

"Do we have to go today?" She groans while stretching her limbs. I only laugh at her. "I take that as a yes. Fine, I'm getting ready." She pulls her shirt off right in front of me, revealing her toned skin and black laced bra.

"Emily!" I quickly turn around, not believing she just took her shirt off while I was standing there.

"What? We are both girls, Ali. It's not a big deal."

Not a big deal! Had she not been here at all since we met?! It is a big deal. 

"Relax, I'm dressed now." She laughs at my dramatic scene. I turn around and give her a glare only to see she is indeed not dressed. Her shorts are no longer on her, and all I can see is her in her matching black lace bra and panties. 

"Seriously!" I turn around and walk out of the room, afraid that I might actually pounce her. I haven't had sex in over a year and that isn't helping.  I can hear Emily laugh as I make it to the guest room. 

I still can't believe she did that. It's like she's asking me to screw her! She most likely knew it was going to affect me and that's why she did it. Now, all I am going to be thinking about all day is what's under her clothes. 

Kill me now.

----

Emily's POV

Me and Alison have been on the road for about thirty minutes and she has yet to say a word to me. I imagine it has to do with earlier but she can't seriously be mad at me for that.