15

I just want to say thank you for all the supporting comments but one stuck out the most! They are right. I should continue for all of my readers! I wouldn't have gotten this far without all of you and I plan on following this book through until the end! so here is the next chapter:)

Emily's POV

My dad had offered Alison to stay with us until he knows she is one hundred percent okay. I'm glad he offered her to stay because that means I get to see her more than I have been getting to. I had missed seeing her every day. 

"This is really good, dad." I take another bite of the delicious spaghetti. My dad nods his head with a smile while Alison agrees with me. Ali wanted to cook but my dad wouldn't let her because of the whole accident thing and I don't blame him.

As I continue to eat, I feel Alison's barefoot run up my bare leg, nearly making me choke on my food. 

"Are you okay?" My dad asks with concern. I nod my head and finish swallowing the food.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I look at Alison to see her grinning at me. She's so lucky she's across from me because if she was sitting beside me, I'd so get her back for that. 

As soon as we finish dinner, I help Alison put the dishes in the sink to soak them. 

"Goodnight." My dad gives me and Ali a hug before heading up to bed. I told him that I would stay to help her clean the dishes. 

"Goodnight." Me and Ali say at the same time, making me smile. As soon as he disappears up the stairs, I press my lips against Alison's. I have been waiting to do that all day but my dad stayed stuck to her side. 

"Em, your dad is right upstairs." She moans whenever my teeth sink into her bottom lip. 

"So?" I press her back against the counter so my body is against hers. I run my hands down her side before they wrap behind her legs to help set her on top of the counter. Her legs wrap around me and pull me closer as our lips move against each other in perfect sync. 

Alison's hands tangle in my hair as mine slip under her shirt, feeling her smooth skin. "Emily." Judging by her voice, I can tell it's a warning. I immediately stop but continue to kiss her. 

I swear I can kiss her every second of the day. Her lips are irresistible. She's irresistible.

"We should probably do the dishes." She pulls away from me and hops off the counter. "I don't want to risk your dad walking in on us." 

"Right." 

**

"Well, I'm glad Alison is okay." Aria tells me as we walk into our class. Hanna nods her head in agreement. We take our seats in the back and get out our notebooks to take notes.

"So did you ever figure out who Caroline is to Alison?" Hanna questions with an eyebrow raised. "I mean is she really who she says she is?" 

"Ali told me she's just a friend from her old town that she used to live in. I believe her." I shrug my shoulders and look at my phone to see if I have any notifications but I don't. I sigh. I wish Alison would text me but she said she doesn't want to be the reason why my phone gets taken up by the teacher. 

"Well, you can't believe everything she says." Hanna responds, shrugging her shoulders. 

"What's that supposed to mean?" I snap, getting defensive over Alison.

"I'm just saying. I mean, you don't really know her so you don't know. She could be lying to you." 

"She's not."