26

Sorry for the delay but here is the next chapter;)

Emily's POV

"The girls insisted on me going, Ali." I tell her as I follow her into her bedroom. She only sighs and picks out something to wear for bed. It's currently nine at night and I have been trying to get her to be okay with me going to Noel's party. "I don't see what the big deal is." I'm starting to get annoyed with her.

"You're right. It's not a big deal." Alison turns around with a mad expression. Great. "So go." She slams the drawers shut and walk to the bathroom but not before slamming that door too.

What is her deal? It's just some lame party that my best friends want me to go to. She acts like I'm going to fuck the first girl I come into contact with. I don't want to leave if she's going to act this way. 

"Ali..." I open the bathroom door to see her sitting on the floor with her knees curled up to her chest. I immediately frown. I squat down to her level and rest my hand on her knee. "Why are you so upset?" My voice is light because I don't want her to blow up on me. She sniffles and wipes her tears away before looking me in the eyes.

"What if you find someone at the party that's way prettier than me? Or skinner? Even your own age, Emily." She whispers, more tears falling down her cheeks. My heart sinks at how broken she looks over something that's not even possible. I grab her hand in mine and kiss her forehead.

"Ali, that's not possible. I love you and only you. It's always going to be like that. Some stupid and lame party that my friends want me to go to, isn't going to change that." Ali nods her head and pulls me into a light and soft kiss.

"Be safe."

"I will, I promise."

***

"This party is like the biggest one Noel has ever thrown." Hanna squeals as I get into the car with her and Aria. Sadly, I have to sit in the back. "One of us needs to stay sober." As soon as Hanna says this, we both look at Aria.

"Hey, why me?" Aria defends herself. "I went sober last time, remember. It's someone else turn." Hanna looks at me in the mirror. I sigh.

"Fine, I'll stay sober. It will probably make Alison happy anyways." I roll my eyes and look out the window. I really wanted to drink tonight.

"So did you and Alison do it anymore?" Hanna grins at me after asking this.

"No." I shake my head, not really wanting to have this conversation with her. It's bad enough that I had to describe to her what it felt like when Aria left to go to the bathroom at the mall earlier today. I should have gone with her to the bathroom but it was too late.

"Why not?" Hanna looks confused which makes me laugh on the inside. "I figured once you get over that first awkward time, you two would be going at it like wild animals."

"Okay, can we talk about something else?" Aria asks suddenly and I just agree. Maybe it's a touchy subject for her?

"Sure, babe." Hanna rests her hand on her girlfriend's thigh and smiles at her. From the looks of it, it looked like Aria flinched at her touch but Hanna didn't seem to notice. Why is she suddenly jumpy?

As soon as we get to the party, we all exit the vehicle and walk up to the house together. It's loud and I can see a bunch of people grinding against each other. This house is filled with a few too many drunk people. I don't understand why Hanna likes going to these things. But I had to go because she didn't give me a choice.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" I ask Hanna, looking around at some of the guys who are looking over the three of us like we are meat to them. I feel like something bad is going to happen and I don't like that feeling. I should have just told Hanna no to begin with. I could be with Ali right now cuddled up with her while watching a movie.