34

5 years later

Alison's POV

"Okay, class." I stand up from my chair and turn to the board to write their homework assignment down for tonight. "I expect a full essay on-"

"Damn, baby. Why don't you bend over your desk so I can get me some of that." I immediately turn around and search the room for who said that. My cheeks heat up as everyone starts laughing.

"Who said that?" My voice is stern as I look around the room. Everyone stops laughing. I squint my eyes before turning back around to finish writing.

"That ass."

Now I know who said it. I should have known. I turn around, agitated.

"Get out of my class, now." I give Luke a death glare who only laughs.

"How about you and me meet up after school." His eyes roam my body which disgusts me.

"Go to the office, now. Or I will get you suspended." I try to keep it cool.

"I can't help that you choose to wear a dress that fits your curves in all the right places."

"If you don't go to the office right now, you can say goodbye to basketball. I happen to be really good friends with the coach." I threaten which gets his attention.

"Alright, teach. I'm going." He heads out the door but not before checking me over with a grin.

Ugh.

As soon as the bell rings for class to be over, I dismiss everyone. "Remember to do your homework assignment. I expect all papers to be turned in by the end of the day tomorrow." I give everyone a serious look so they will take me seriously even though I think most of them still won't do it.

Once they leave for lunch, I sit back into my chair and let out a sigh. I didn't get much sleep last night because Emily insisted on tearing my clothes off and attacking me since Katie was at a friends house. I don't regret it but she wore me out.

"You look like you didn't get much sleep last night." I immediately smile when I see Emily standing at the doorway with a grin on her face.

"I think you could vouch for that." I joke while standing up and walking over to give my wife a hug and a kiss on the lips.

"How is class going so far?"  I just sigh deeply, not answering her. "That bad?"

"I had to send one student out of the classroom because he was being inappropriate." I roll my eyes.

"What was he saying?"

"He was hitting on me." I shrug my shoulders with a laugh.

"So you're saying I need to kill him?" Emily has a serious expression which makes me smile.

"No, don't worry. I took care of it. I told him to say goodbye to basketball if he doesn't listen because I happen to be really good friends with the coach." Emily laughs at this.

"You know how Spencer gets when it comes to competition. It's all work and no play." We both laugh at this. Emily places her lips on the top of my head before nudging me out the door for lunch.

**

Emily's POV

"So, I was thinking that we should meet up with the girls for dinner at the brew tonight." I tell Alison as I take my work clothes off for the day to put on something more comfortable.

"That sounds like a good idea." Alison walks over to me and stops me from putting on the clothes I picked out. "But you know what sounds even better?" Her eyes turn a darker shade as they look down to my lips.