32

Alison's daughter^^

Emily's POV

As soon as Alison manages to get the door closed behind us, she walks me over to the bed, shoving me down onto it forcefully. Her lips immediately land on mine as she climbs onto my lap. My hands find their way around her waist as our lips dance together.

"I want you." Alison whispers against my lips as her hands slip under my shirt, giving me goosebumps. Her hands continue to go upwards before cupping both of my breasts over my bra. My breath hitches in my throat from her eagerness. Everything ignites within me.

Her mouth continues to move against mine in a controlling way. I can tell she doesn't want me in any control what so ever. My hands move from her waist and into her hair as the kiss deepens.

Alison grabs the hem of my shirt, breaking our kiss and throwing it somewhere across the room. Her eyes dance over my bare chest with lust and love in her eyes.

"You're so beautiful." Alison's voice is barely above a whisper. My lips form into a smile before pulling her down to meet my lips against hers. Her soft hands run along my bare side, causing me to gasp slightly. Alison takes advantage and slides her tongue into my mouth, dominating mine instantly. I love this side of her.

Ali pulls away from my lips before attaching them to the side of my neck, teasing my skin. Her teeth lightly graze me each time she meets a new part of my skin. She leaves a trail of open mouth kisses from my neck, collarbone, and then chest.

Her mouth takes in one of my nipples, making me bite my lower lip as her tongue swivels around it. My back arches upwards as I feel the dampness between my legs.

"Let's play a game." Alison's voice is suddenly right next to my ear as she lightly bites onto my earlobe. I only nod my head with a gulp. "I am allowed to do whatever I want to you but you're not allowed to touch me in any way." I can tell she is grinning right now. "If you touch me, then we call it a night."

Fuck.

I don't say anything, I just nod my head. I don't know why I agree. I guess a part of me is excited and wants to know what she is going to do to me. Alison gives me one last smirk before lowering herself down to my chest. I hold my breath in, waiting for her to make a move.

As soon as her teeth lightly graze my right nipple, I grab the sheets to keep from touching her. Her hand slowly slides down my stomach all the way down to the hem of my pants. She removes her mouth and starts to kiss downward, heading to exactly where I want her to be.

She stops just above my pants and looks up at me as if asking for permission. I only nod my head with anticipation. Without furthermore, Alison pulls down my jeans without struggle before tossing them aside. Her eyes are trained on me the entire time, the intensity getting higher.

"Ali." I groan, knowing she is taking her time on purpose to get to me. She grins at my action.

"I love it when you say my name, Em...Begging me." Her voice is seductive. She pulls her dress up and over her head, revealing her in just her panties. Holy fuck. I go to move my hands but Alison gives me a look of warning. I immediately bring them back down and ravel them into the sheets.

Her lips come down onto my lips as her breast rub against mine, making me moan in pleasure. What I would do just to be able to touch her right now. But I know I can't because I don't want her to stop.

As she continues to kiss me, her fingers lightly graze over my panties without warning, making me gasp. "Ali." I groan out, ready for her to be inside me. Alison lowers herself down and then kisses the inside of my thighs, waking every single nerve I have. I squirm with need.