29

Who's ready for this update?! Anyways, I love you all so much. Like seriously. I can't imagine this book even existing without all of you! Hope you enjoy the chapter! Shout out to Ghostbuzterz You are seriously like one of my favorite readers! I love reading your comments. They brighten my day! Thank you so much for all the amazing and wonderful comments you write! You express how hyped you are about the chapters and that couldn't make me happier! Ilysm!

Emily's POV

We all had just got out of court and I couldn't be more happier or satisfied. The guy, Zach, who did what he did to Aria, is being put away to jail for 5 years. Ms. Hastings tried to make it longer but it was the best she could do. I'm just glad he isn't going to be around for a while.

Alison attended the court meeting as well but I think it was more because her best friend, Spencer, was back in town. I haven't seen the slim girl since the first day I met Alison. I still think it's weird she just showed up out of nowhere but I guess she wouldn't be showing up at all if it wasn't for her mom being the lawyer for this case.

"I feel so much better knowing that he is going to be away for a while." Aria says with a look of relief upon her face. I nod my head in agreement while Hanna grabs her hand for comfort.

"I think we all feel better about him being put away." I respond while looking over where Ms. Hastings, Alison, and Spencer are standing talking. Aria and Hanna had already said thank you to Ms. Hastings but I wanted an excuse to talk to Alison or at least hear her voice. I haven't talked to her since yesterday.

"Go see your girl." Hanna tells me with a wiggle of her eyebrows. I just roll my eyes playfully and then look at Aria for permission. She nods her head.

"Go, I will be fine."

Nodding my head at Aria with a small smile, I slowly make my way over to the three women who haven't noticed me coming in their direction. I wanted to ask Alison if we were still on for our little stay in at her house which consists of watching movies while cuddling together. I could just text her but I want to ask her in person because I miss her.

Ms. Hastings is the first one to notice me because she smiles in my direction. Both Spencer and Alison turn around to see me. Ali smiles but Spencer not so much. Maybe she's having an off day?

"I just wanted to say thank you again for taking him to court. We couldn't have won the case without you." I tell Ms. Hastings first so it doesn't seem like I'm eager to just talk to Alison who I can see checking me out in my peripheral vision.

"It wasn't a problem at all. I'm just glad he is put away so he can't hurt other girls like he did Aria. Tell her I'm sorry again for me, will you?" I nod my head before glancing at Alison. She gives me a small smile in which I return. Ms. Hastings has no idea I even know Alison and I don't think Spencer does either. I don't remember if Alison ever told her or not.

"Of course."

"Well, we have to get going. We have to meet up with your dad for lunch." Ms. Hastings says while looking over at Spencer who still doesn't look happy.

"It was nice meeting you Emily." She tells me which seems forced. "Ali, you coming?" I immediately glare at her on the inside. She called her Ali. Only I'm allowed to do that.

"Yeah, I will be right behind you guys." Spencer nods her head before catching up with her mother. Once they are out of ear shot, I speak up.

"Are we still on for tonight?" I ask in a hopeful voice. Hopefully, she hasn't made other plans.