18

*Edited*

Emily's POV

"Emily?" Alison's voice comes from behind me, sending shivers down my spine.

Well, it's too late to back out now. I don't have a choice but to talk to her. I slowly turn around to see Alison wearing pajamas while her hair is up in a messy bun. Makeup is clear from her face and I can tell she's haven't had much sleep.

I see why Hanna changed her mind now. If Alison really did cheat on me, she wouldn't be looking like the way she is. And her voice wouldn't have sounded so broken just a second ago.

"Hi." Awkward.

"Do you want to come inside?" I nod my head so she opens the door further for me to get by. I take a seat on the couch and start playing with my hands. I don't know what to say to her. I mean, I told her that I was done with her because I thought she was cheating on me with Caroline. But I was wrong.

"I'm sorry, Ali." I give her an apologetic slash guilty look. "I should have listened to you but I didn't. I jumped to conclusions when I shouldn't have." Alison takes a seat beside me and sighs.

"Why did you jump to conclusions?"

"I was waiting for something to happen. For something to come along and screw up what we have." I sigh. It sounds stupid but it's the truth.

"Why?" She furrows her eyebrows.

"Because I know being with you is too good to be true. Like I don't deserve to have you so I was waiting for the other shoe to drop. And when I thought I saw it, I just ran." I grab her hand and pull it into my lap. "I am so sorry, Ali. The thought of you cheating on me should have never crossed my mind." 

"You're right, it shouldn't have." She frowns. "But it wouldn't be the first time it happened." I raise an eyebrow at her. "With Paige." She explains. I nod my head.

"I want to be with you again. And I understand if you don't want to be with me any-" Alison presses her lips against mine with a little force. I missed the feeling of her lips against mine. She pulls away and gives me a sly smile.

"I will always want to be with you, Em." My heart beat speeds up. "And only you. I'm tired of pretending to be with your dad while he thinks otherwise." I see where this is going. "I'm going to break up with him. And I know it will hurt him but it will hurt him even more in the long run."

"I know." I sigh. "I feel bad because I know it's my fault."

"Hey, it's not your fault." She grabs my hand and gives me a light squeeze. "Do you want to know the real reason why I moved to Rosewood?"

"Why did you move to rosewood?" I don't think I ever asked her why. All I knew was she wanted to get away from her old town.

"I fell in love with Caroline. But when she started dating this guy named Matt, I had to leave. I knew she was obsessed with boys. But it wasn't just her. I wanted to get away from who I really am. I wanted to start fresh. I wanted to start seeing guys to hide myself from the world. A part of me thought there was something wrong with me for liking another girl." She takes in a deep breath and continues.

"I thought it was wrong because I had a sleep over with Caroline and my two other friends."

*Mystic Falls*

Alison's POV

"How about we play truth or drink." Caroline grins at all of us. Elena shrugs her shoulders and Bonnie nods her head. The three of them are more wasted than I am.

"I don't think that's a good idea." I tell them but they just ignore me as if I'm not even here.

"Okay, I'll go first." Elena looks from all of us before her eyes land on Bonnie. "Who do you like in school?" Bonnie instantly turns white. I'm the only one who knows who she likes. Which would be Elena's brother, Jeremy.

Bonnie picks up her bottle and drinks some of it. Elena just glares at her before smiling. "Fine, keep it a secret." She shrugs her shoulders, clearly too drunk to care.

"Um, Caroline." Bonnie picks her. "Who is your biggest crush?" I know that answer.

"Matt." She lied. It's Stefan. She just doesn't want Elena to get mad. But the other two dont catch on.

Caroline looks at me and I know she's about to ask me a question. "If you could date anyone in this room, who would you date?" She raises an eyebrow at me but I call tell she doesn't know. She thinks it's just a playful question.

Before I can even answer, Elena speaks up. "Seriously, Care. Out of everything you could have asked her, you ask her that? Don't you think that's, I don't know? Gross?"

My heart instantly falls out of my chest and rolls into the middle of the room but they don't see it. They don't see it because I laugh which they laugh too.

"Yeah you're right." Caroline giggles which I thought was cute. Well, so much for trying to tell her I have feelings for her.

Maybe there's something wrong with me...

*Back to the present*

Alison's POV

"You know there's nothing wrong with you, right?" Emily asks, looking me in the eyes.

"I know now." I respond, intertwining mine and Emily's hand. "Because the thought of me liking a girl has never felt so right until I met you."

Emily smiles at me before leaning in and kissing me on the lips. She keeps leaning forward, letting me know to lay down so I do. Her legs straddle my waist, as our lips dance together.

My hands intertwine in her hair as she kisses me harder. Her hand slides down my side before slipping under my shirt, the feeling of her fingers against my stomach sends shivers down my spine.

Her lips leave mine as she begans to plant kisses along my jaw and then my neck. The feeling of her lips on my sweet spot, sends a sensation in the lower part of my stomach.

Holy shit.

"Emily." I lightly push away. She looks at me with pure love and lust in her eyes. She's so beautiful. "We shouldn't do this right now." I sigh. I'd love more than anything to show her how much I have been wanting her but I can't. At least not right now.

"Why not?" She frowns.

"Because you're not eighteen yet and I'm still technically with Wayne." Emily raises off of me and sits down as I sit up as well. "I'm sorry but I had to bring that up."

"No, it's fine. I get it." She nods her and fixes her hair.

"When do you turn eighteen?" I should already know this but I never thought to ask.

"Next month." She sighs. "Which is so far away."

"You're worth the wait." I kiss her on the cheek and pull her into me.

"When are you going to break up with him?" Her voice is light and I can tell she's tired.

"Tomorrow," I whisper.

"I love you, Ali."

"I love you, Em." I kiss her on the head and snuggle in closer to her. It feels good to be next to her without having to worry about Wayne barging in on us.

Another chapter is done!☺I hope you like it as much as I liked writing it! I love you all so much!