10

Before beginning this chapter, I just wanted to say that you are all amazing and I love you all so much for giving my story a chance! I can't thank ya'll enough!

Emily's POV

"Wait, hold up." Aria turns herself around on the couch, suddenly interested in what I had to say. "You kissed Alison?" I nod my head.

"Alison, the one who is dating your dad?" Hanna asks, trying to connect the dots.

"Yup." 

"You do realize how wrong this is right?" Hanna raises her eyebrows at me.

I sigh. "Yes, I know it's wrong. It just kind of happened in the moment. She admitted that she had feelings for me and then we kissed." I shrug my shoulders and pop some popcorn into my mouth. We are supposed to be watching the movie that's on t.v. but Hanna had paused it and asked what I was hiding from them.

I don't know how she knew I was keeping something from them but she did. I think she's psychic or something.

"Awe! Emily and Alison sitting in the tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G." Aria begins to sing while Hanna rolls her eyes at her girlfriend. I'm glad they finally talked to each other about their feelings. They are so cute together.

"Okay, can we watch the movie now." I press play and focus my attention on it but Hanna pauses it again. "Seriously, Han?" I glare at her.

"I just have one question." Hanna grins. "What was it like?" Aria reaches over and smacks Hanna on the arm. "What? I'm curious!" She pulls Aria into her lap and kisses her on the cheek. My smile instantly falls.

It's not that I'm not happy for them because I am. It just makes me sad because they can be together without any complications. Me? I have feelings for my dad's girlfriend. That's a little complicated and I don't know if we are ever going to work out like I want us to.

**

Alison is currently sitting on my bed with me between her legs. She has been playing with my hair for the past ten minutes. There have been a few times where I almost had fallen asleep because her touch feels amazing.

"My dad comes home tomorrow night." My voice is low because I know what's going to happen tomorrow. She's going to go back to him. And she has to. We already decided that she's not going to break up with him because I can't stand the thought of his heartbreaking.

"I know." Alison kisses the side of my neck making me close my eyes. "Which means we are going to have to be extra careful." She whispers against my ear, sending shivers down my spine. 

"It's going to be hard to not touch you." I turn around so I'm now facing her. My eyes look down at her perfect pink full lips. "To not be able to just lean over and kiss you." I press my lips against hers in a soft gentle way.

Alison's hands rest on the side of my hips as she tilts her head to deepen the kiss. Needing more, I trace my tongue across her bottom lip, asking for entrance, but Alison doesn't listen. Two can play that game. 

I pull away from her lips and attach mine to the side of her neck. The moment she moans makes me grin. I pull away and get up off the bed. 

"Where are you going?" Alison questions, looking confused as hell. I almost laugh but I held it in.

"I'm hungry." I shrug my shoulders and walk toward the door.

"And so am I." Alison grabs my hand and pulls me into her. I'm a little taller than her so she has to look up at me which is cute. "But not for food." She looks me over with hunger in her eyes, mentally sending me to my knees. I've never had anyone look at me the way Alison looks at me.

"Hm, that's too bad." I pull away from her grasp and try to walk out of the room but I'm stopped once again. Alison turns me around and pushes me against the door. She presses her body against mine, making me mentally moan. 

"I know you wanna kiss me." Alison grins when my eyes look down at her lips without my permission. 

"I want to do more than just kissing, Alison." I push her back until she falls onto the bed. I climb on top of her, straddling her hips as I lean down to press my lips against her irresistible ones. "You have no idea what you do to me, Ali." I whisper against her lips. I look into her eyes to see different emotions. Passion and lust being two of them.

"So I was thinking that we should have a sle- Woops, sorry." Aria looks at us with a grin. "Alison, I didn't know you were here." Ali looks at Aria with a small, embarrassed smile.

"You s-should probably get off of me now." I laugh at Alison's embarrassment while getting off of her.

"How did you even get inside?" I raise my eyebrows at the short brunette. "And where's Hanna?" I'm honestly surprised it wasn't Hanna who barged in.

"Your door was unlocked and you wouldn't answer. Hanna's in the kitchen getting something to eat. The poor girl thinks she's starving to death because she hasn't eaten in like an hour." I laugh at Aria's statement because she's right. Hanna is something else.

"I'm going to go to the restroom and freshen up." Alison moves passed by Aria awkwardly and heads out still embarrassed by the whole thing.

"You knew Alison was here." I glare at Aria who is trying to look innocent. "Her car is right out front parked next to mine."

"Okay, fine. We knew she was here. But I honestly didn't know that you two would be in the position that you were in." She shrugs her shoulders. "And I wished you two weren't in that position because now I am officially scarred for life." 

"Oh, please. Like you and Hanna haven't been in that position yet." Aria looks down at her hands. "Wait, you two haven't?"

"Sadly, no. She wants to take things slow. The only thing we have done is kiss. That's it. I'm all for taking things slow but we have known each other for a really long time. You would think things would go faster. I mean look at you and Alison. You two barely know each other and are nearly having sex." 

"We weren't nearly having sex." I roll my eyes.

"Really? What would have happened if I hadn't of showed up?" She raises her eyebrows even though she knows the answer. I don't say anything. "My point exactly." She then squints at me. "You two are going awfully fast don't you think?" 

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you two barely know each other and you're already wanting to sleep together. I mean do you really know her?"

I go to answer but stop. Aria's right. I don't really know Alison. In fact, I only know a few things about her and here I am, ready to give myself to her. 

"You're right. Maybe things are going too fast between the two of us." I look down at the ground, ashamed of myself.

"Look, you do you, Em. Just don't do anything you're not ready for even if she is. You need to make sure you're one hundred percent sure that you want to do those kinds of things with her. Don't do anything just because it's in the spare of the moment." 

"I won't." I look down at my shoes as realization hits me. 

I'm not ready to give myself to Alison and I need to be careful about what I do with her. I don't want to do something and regret it afterward because it was in the moment. Alison and I need to take things slow and I hope she's willing to do that.

Another short chapter:/ Sorry about that! I hope you're all enjoying me updating frequently:) Let me know what you think! And do you want to see anything happen within the next few chapters?