30

Emily's POV

Instead of answering her, I just place my phone back into my pocket, upset

Alison has blown me off for the past two days because she said Spencer kept wanting to hang out. I tried to tell her to just blow her off but she said it would seem suspicious and how she didn't want to hurt her best friend's feelings. Well, she's hurting mine but that doesn't seem to stop her.

I plop down onto Aria's bed. She's currently looking at some book that she has been reading since the moment I got here. I don't see how someone can be so caught up in a book. I can't even read half a page without getting tired. I let out a big sigh to get her attention.

"I take it Alison said she couldn't hang out again." Aria says to which I nod my head to.

"But I really don't feel like talking about it." My eyes glance down at Aria's still flat stomach that's covered by her shirt. "Have you thought about what you're going to do with the baby?"

"Actually, yes. Me and Hanna talked it out and we decided that we are going to adopt him or her." I smile at this.

"That's great news. I'm here if you ever need me." I grab Aria's hand and give her a small smile. She glances down at my hand on hers before pulling away. "Sorry."

"No, you're fine. I just don't want my parents walking in and thinking that it means something that it doesn't." She shrugs her shoulders.

"Your parents still don't know about you and Hanna?" I raise my eyebrows in shock. I figured she would have told them by now. Hanna's mom already knows about them two. It's not going to take long before Aria's parents end up hearing about them. Secrets have a way of getting out.

"No, they don't. I haven't had the heart to tell them. It's bad enough that I had to tell them last night how I'm pregnant because I was raped by my dad's friend." I immediately sit up.

"You told them? Why didn't you tell me that you did?"

"It never crossed my mind. My dad told me to go to my room after I told them I wanted to give the baby up for adoption." I can tell she's upset by this. "My mom has been here for me but my dad hasn't talked to me since I told them. I guess he feels guilty but I don't really know." I sit beside Aria and pull her close to me as more tears fall down her cheeks.

"No matter what, you have me. I will never leave you, I promise." Aria nods her head and pulls her body closer to mine.

"Thank you, Em." She sniffles while placing her head on my chest.

**

The following day, I decide to not go to school. I haven't seen Alison in three days and I'm tired of it. I need to see her and I don't care if Spencer is there. She can go get trapped in a sauna and die of heat exhaustion for all I care.

As soon as I reach her house, I get out of the car and walk up to the door. I knock several times and wait for her to answer. She might still be asleep considering it's ten till eight.

Three minutes go by before a tired looking Ali opens the door with a cute yawn. She immediately shuts her mouth when she sees it's me.

"Emily?" A smile replaces her shocked one before she pulls me into a warm embrace. "I have missed you so much." She whispers, pulling our bodies even more closer together.

"I needed to see you." I tell her as I pull away from the embrace.

"I was going to tell you that you can come over after school but I guess you had other plans." Her eyes dance over my body which is wearing shorts and a loose tank top.

"Well, when I haven't seen my girlfriend in three days, I didn't exactly have a choice." I laugh while looking down at her lips. I go to lean in but she immediately backs away from me. "Hey." I frown.

"I have morning breath, babe. You can wait." She smirks before pulling me into the house and closing the door.

**

"I miss this." I tell Ali as we lay in her bed cuddled up together. Her fingers are currently running through my long hair as I rest my head on her chest. My favorite laying position with her.

"Me too." She kisses the top of my head and sighs deeply. I can tell she's tired.

"If you're tired, you can go to sleep." I can't help but smile at her cuteness. She nods her head and pulls me closer to her before closing her blue eyes.

"I love you, Ali." I whisper but she doesn't respond.

After laying in bed holding Ali for an hour, I decide to get up and go to the restroom. I had to go earlier but I didn't want to wake her up but now I really need to go.

On my way to the restroom, a drawer that is half opened catches my attention. I go to close it but I immediately stop and take the picture frame out of it.

It's a picture of a younger Alison and a little baby. I wonder why she didn't tell me she had a little sister?

 I wonder why she didn't tell me she had a little sister?

She never mentioned it. I mean they have to be sisters due to the resemblance of eye color. Alison is way too young in this picture for the baby to be hers. She looks to be my age or a little older.

I wonder where her little sister is now. Is she living with another relative since her parents died?

"What are you doing?" Alison's tired voice comes from behind me but her tone is filled with shock and maybe fear?

I turn around with the picture in my hand with my eyebrows furrowed. Her eyes trail down and she frowns. Did she not want me seeing this?

Why does it seem like she was trying to hide the fact that she had a sister? Alison doesn't say anything. She just stands there with a far away look on her face.

"Ali?" My voice is light because I don't know what she's feeling right now. She looks up into my eyes and I can tell that she's upset that I found it in the first place. "Why didn't you tell me you had a little sister?"

"She's not my sister, Em." She walks over to me and takes a deep breath. "She's my daughter."

I AM SO TERRIBLY SORRY FOR THE LONGEST UPDATE EVER😭😭

I'm back bitches and I know everything😜❤️