9

Emily's POV

The rain falls down onto both of us, soaking us even more than what we were. Once we get to the porch, Alison opens the door to the house and walks in with me following, considering our hands are still intertwined.

"Do you want something to drink?" Alison asks, letting go of my hand. I nod my head yes so she walks to the kitchen.

"Spencer has a nice home." I sit down on the chair in the kitchen as Alison takes out a jug of tea and pours it into two cups.

"Her parents owned this land but when they passed away, it went to her. She has a boyfriend who comes out here to take care of the horses and land when she's at work."

"That's sweet of him to do so." Alison nods her head while handing me the cup of tea and I mentally sigh. I can tell the awkward tension is still between us since the car ride. "Thank you for today. I had fun."

"Even though it rained on us?" Alison quirks an eyebrow at me and sits across from me at the table. I nod my head with a smile.

"I actually love the rain." I take a sip of the tea while staring intently at Alison.

Her blonde hair has drops of water falling onto the floor while her clothes are stuck to her skin.

She looks hot as hell right now. 

Alison shivers slightly from her wet clothes. I have to admit, I'm a little cold too. 

"I have pajamas in the guest room if you want to change out of your wet ones. I can put them in the dryer to dry them." I nod my head and set my tea down on the table. 

Alison walks up the stairs to where the guest room is with me following behind and opens a drawer. 

"You can choose whichever one you want to wear," Alison informs me, grabbing a pair for herself. "You can change in here while I change in the bathroom." I nod my head in understanding before she walks to the bathroom that's connected to this room.

As soon as she closes the door, I slip my wet clothes off, including my bra since it's wet as well. Luckily, my underwear didn't get wet. 

"Sorry, I forgot to grab a pai-." Alison stops talking so I look up to see her eyes staring directly at my bare chest. I quickly put my arms over them and turn around. My cheeks instantly heat up from the sight of her staring at my chest. "I-I forgot to grab a pair of um- yeah." I hear the drawer open and close before hearing the bathroom door close for the second time.

I can't believe Alison just seen me half naked. That's so embarrassing! Why did she have to forget something? Why did she have to walk out the moment I took my bra off? 

But there's only one thing that's bothering me.

Did Alison not like what she saw?

**

Me and Alison have been watching some random movie that's on t.v. for the past thirty minutes in silence. It's not awkward or anything, I just wish she would say something about earlier. I want to know what she is thinking.

I look over at Alison to see a tear roll down her cheek. Concern instantly takes over me.

"Ali?" I put my hand on top of hers for comforting. She turns her head toward me so I wipe the tear from her cheek. "What's wrong?" 

"This." She pulls her hand away from mine making my heart sink. 

"What are you talking about?" I furrow my eyebrows, not quite understanding what she means. 

"I like you, Em." She whispers, hurt written across her face. My heart flutters at her words but I still don't understand. If she likes me, that's a good thing right? Why does she look broken by what she just told me?

"Then what's the problem?" I grab her hand back and intertwine them together. They fit perfectly. 

"I'm with your dad, Emily. I can't be with you while I'm with him." Another tear slips down her cheek. 

"I know." I close my eyes and breathe out. "But I want to be with you, Ali. More than anything." She smiles at my words but then frowns again.

"I can't let you do that to your father. It would hurt him in so many ways and I don't want to be responsible for that." She pulls her hand away from mine. 

"We can figure something out. I just want you to be mine, Ali." I grab her hands and place them into mine.

"Okay." She nods her head with a small smile as her eyes look down at my lips and stay there. I smile at her response, my eyes looking down at her lips as well.

Alison leans in toward me, my heart beat rising by the second from fear and excitement. This is finally about to happen. I'm about to kiss her. Something that I have been wanting to do ever since I met her in the brew. 

Our foreheads rest against each other as I try to calm my breathing. Our eyes are closed as we enjoy the feeling of being close to one another. 

I open my eyes to see Alison staring at my lips like she's waiting for me to give her permission. I slowly nod my head before connecting our lips together.

Everything else seems to disappear around us as her soft lips move against mine. It's everything I imagined it to be and even more. 

My hand rises up and rests on her cheek as I press our bodies closer together. Our lips fit like two puzzle pieces. They were meant to be. 

We pull apart, both of our breaths shaky and shallow from the kiss. I want more of her. I need more. Unable to contain myself, I lean back in to feel her lips against mine again. This time the kiss is full of want and need. 

Alison moves toward me, indicating that she wants me to lay backward. Doing as told, I lay back, our kiss never breaking, as her petite body lands on top of mine. She uses her elbows so not all of her weight is on me. 

As her hands slide down my sides, a moan manages to escape my lips. The feeling of her hands against my skin sets my entire body on fire. I have never felt anything like this before. But then again, no one has ever kissed me the way Alison is kissing me right now. Not to mention, no one has ever laid on top of me before either. 

All these feelings are new to me and I love it. It feels amazing. My hands come up and around her neck to pull her closer to me. The feeling of her body against mine sends different sensations throughout my entire body.

Her tongue traces my bottom lip, asking for entrance. Obeying, I part my lips for her tongue to meet mine for dominance. 

My hands slowly fumble for the hem of her shirt. I want her right now. I need her. I want to feel every part of her. As soon as I try to raise her shirt up, Alison pulls away from my lips, making me pout.

She rests her forehead against mine and takes a deep breath. I do the same, my heart feeling like it's about to burst out of my chest. When I look into her eyes, I can see lust in them. I don't understand why she stopped me. She probably wants this more than I do if that's possible.

"Em, we should wait." She whispers, her minty breath fanning me. I pout at her which makes her giggle. "I want your first time to be perfect. And doing it on Spencer's couch isn't perfect." 

"I don't care about where we do it, Ali. As long as it's with you, my first time is going to be perfect." Alison's eyes soften at my words. 

"We should wait." She repeats before getting off of me and pulling me up with her. I rest my head on her chest as she begins to play with my hair. I close my eyes at the feeling of it.

I think I'm falling for her.

Thoughts on this chapter:)

It's not moving too fast is it?

Alison and Emily finally kissed!

Questions of the chapter:

Favorite scene of Emison from the show?

Mine would have to be when Alison tells Emily she wants to be a family:)