Ruby

Your POV

Your POV

You sighed watching all of the houses pass by as you pulled into what you will call your home until you were old enough to leave. Freeridge was you new home, You left your home and friends back in East Los Angeles.

"Come one Y/N.. Its not that bad," Your dad said and you looked around and it wasnt bad, Until you heard gunshots and you glared at your dad groaning.

"Not bad?!" You said getting out of the car, A Uhaul pulled up with all of your stuff. It was you and your dad and your brother Junior. He was twenty-one meaning he was leaving for college. You glared at him in his in pure jealousy.

"Come on Kiddo turn that frown upside down," Junior said using his fingers to shape up your frown.

"Don't touch me you get to leave in three weeks while I'm stuck here friendless and friendless," You said not being able to come up with any other excuse. Junior just smiled at you chuckling.

"Look you know why we had to move here..Dad got laid off of work and we had no choice. So why not make the best of it," Your brother said lifting up the door to the garage. He took out a tailgater speaker from the Uhaul and plugged into the wall, He connected his Iphone and started to play some music.

"I know you love this song," He said Playing 'I dont even speak spanish lol' by XXXTENTACION you rolled you eyes crossing your arms over your chest. He started dancing smiling trying to get your attention. You cringed pushing him out of the way and began to move your body to the beat.

"See i knew you'd warm up eventually," Your dad said and began to dance with you and your brother. You laughed watching them attempt to dance to the song. You took the lead and showed them some dance moves. Then song eventually came to an end and you hugged both your brother and dad.

"You looked just like your mother," You dad stated and you smiled tears threatening to fall from your eyes.

"We better move everything before it gets too late," You stated as you brother continued to play music from his iphone.

"Okay Junior i see you," You said as you both grabbed some boxes. You both looked at each other and began to dance. "Let's groove by September"

"let this groove light up your fuse Its alright alright alright. Let this groove set in your shoes so stand up alright alright, " You both sang in sync, You both continued moving boxes as you both sang and dance to music.

"Hey," You heard, You turned around and was met with a boy, he had brown curly hair, brown eyes and sun kissed skin. You smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Hey," You said grabbing a box.

"Here let me help you with that," He stated taking the box from your hands, He looked like he was struggling so you asked if he needed help.