Cesar

Your POV

I smiled getting out of my bed, It was Saturday and I was not going to spend my day indoors. I quickly hopped Into the shower doing my regular routine. I changed into jean shorts and a off the shoulder blouse, I left my hair in its natural state and applied light makeup. I quickly put in my shoes grabbing my book bag I slowly crept out of the house.

"Hola Y/N!"

"Hola Doña Lorena!" I smiled at my neighbor she smiled at me as I left my house. I shrugged letting the wind decide where it would take me, I smiled enjoying the rays of the sun touch my skin, It wasn't too hot or too cold.. It was perfect.

"Y/N." I heard making me freeze, I slowly turned around putting an innocent smile on my face.

"Hi Oscar," I stated and he crossed his arms over his chest raising an eyebrow at me.

"Do your parents know you're out here walking around?" He asked me and I sighed pleading with him.

"Please Oscar.. Please don't tell them.. They will lock me in my room.. Oscar it's not fair they want to have me locked up and I can't be locked up it makes me go crazy.. Plus they want to take me back to the hospital and I don't want to.. You know how much I hate hospitals.. Please Oscar don't tell my parents I'm begging you please," I cried hugging him, Oscar had really been there for my family. He helped out with hospital bills ever since I got sick. He sighed embracing me in a hug. He cupped my cheeks wiping my tears away.

"Fine I won't say anything on one condition," He stated

"Anything I'll do anything," I stated smiling

"Cesar has to follow you the entire day." He stated and my smile fell turning into a glare.

"No! No! Anything but that! I'll take trencas." I offered and he shook his head.

"I need all my guys for a run.. It's Cesar or I call your parents," He stated pulling his phone out

"No! No! No! Fine I'll take Cesar with me in my adventure today," I whined crossing my arms over my chest, Oscar smiled as he yelled for Cesar. Cesar came jogging up to him.

"I have a task.. Today you will be Y/N chaperone-"

"Awe come on Oscar! I have better things to do than Follow Y/N around," He stated and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Believe me the feeling is mutual," I gritted through my teeth.

"ENOUGH! Cesar you will be her chaperone today. Do you understand me?" Oscar stayed and Cesar nodded rolling his eyes.

•••

Cesar's POV

"Do not take you eyes off of her. Call me if anything happens." Oscar warned and I nodded as I caught up to Y/N. Why my brother wanted me to follow Y/N around the entire day was beyond me. Why he was so protective of her I probably would never understand. Y/N never really liked me and I could say the same about her. She was so annoying, Always happy, Always cherry, Always smiling. It was just annoying for me, how she had this perfect life, Perfect parents she had it all.