Spooky

A/N: This book will be continued through March 29, 2019. So if you have any requests send them in!! I will be doing a request spree! if you've sent in a request send on in again.. I believe someone requested a character but I lost it, so if its you send it in so I can upload it!!

enjoy :)

YOUR POV

"Ay come on Y/N it will be fun..It's only for a couple hours," My sister Ximena whispered. She had been dying to go to this Santos party since forever. Although we were twins we never thought alike. We are complete polar opposites. She's into the party scene, The drinking, The smoking, the living, the sex. While me-give me a couple Netflix series and ice cream and I'm okay. This time she wanted to drag me along since all of her friends had flaked.

"No! estas loca si mi mama nos atrapa nos mata!" I whispered yelled, she rolled her eyes. Although we were both nineteen I was still scared of my mother.

"Mom will never know..Mira si tu qiueres andar de monjita ay tu..Pero yo no," Ximena said opening the window.

"Adonde crean que van?" My grandmother asked rubbing the sleep from her eyes, We both froze and Ximena glared at me.

"See you woke her up with your loud mouth," She glared at me and I stuck my toungue out at her.

"No she didn't wake me up.. Now Ximena you are not going anywhere without your sister.. Y/N are you really going to be that sister that withheld her other sister from having fun?" Abuelita asked and I crossed my arms over my chest and let my mouth hang open.

"See abuelita thinks you should come..That's a sign hermanita even our own abuelita wants you to have fun," Ximena said sitting in the spot next to her on the bed. I flopped down sighing like a little kid who didn't get her way.

"I don't have anything to wear and I'm not pretty like you Ximena.. You make the guys swoon under your spell while me.. I make them run the other way," I said and if looks could kill my ass would be six feet under.

"Are you crazy..Do you realize how many guys ask me about you? Y/N you are absolutely beautiful.. You have so much more than beauty..Mana You have brains," Ximena said nudging me.

"Look how about I help you tonight..Help you enhance your beautiful features.. In return you attend the party with me?" She asked and I looked at her questioning my very existence. My abuelita nodded at me reassuringly. I nodded earing cheers from both of them. We quickly hushed no wanting to wake up our parents.

after she was done with my makeup she began to rummage through my closet. Displeased my by yoga pants and hoodies she went through my summer clothes.

"No..No...That's dirty..Shows too much..Doesn't show enough..Perfect! Here put these on," She stated throwing clothes at me. She shoved me in our shared bathroom and prompted me to change. I changed and gasped.

"Oh Absolutely not! I am not wearing this Ximena are you crazy!" I whispered/yelled walking out of the bathroom. she eyed my outfit with her hand on her chin as if in deep thought.