Jason/Diego

Okay this idea came to me when I was in an Uber and I saw Jason was in LA with Diego today.. That boy had a distinct walk and head.. Don't ask me how I know that. My friends and I are lowkey FBI Agents so we kinda find out where celebs live and shit.. So yeah. I know I'm a 20 year old stalker.. CAN I LIVE!

You guys were way older here! You'll see

Your POV  I yawned laying my head on the window closing my eyes

Your POV
I yawned laying my head on the window closing my eyes. My cousin snickered and I have him a face. My head was pounding and I looked like I was the walking dead.

"Shut up I need sleep," I said rubbing my temples, EDC (Electric Daisy Carnival) always wears me out. I took the snacks out of my bag eating them.

"I don't know why Tio sent you to pick me up from the airport now I have to spend the day with you ubering and shit," I Said doing my makeup

"I don't know why Tio sent you to pick me up from the airport now I have to spend the day with you ubering and shit," I Said doing my makeup. If I was going to be in a car for a couple hours might as well look my best.

"I don't know how you are still alive.. How many hours of sleep are you running on?" He asked and I looked at him smiling.

"Two," I Said holding up to fingers.

"But I have my straight black iced coffee so I'll be up for a few more hours," I Said as my phone began to ring. I answered it seeing it was my office manager.

"Hello Darling!" I Said over the phone

"Hello my love," She replied

"Listen we are just about ready for the Grand Opening and have you added your finishing touches to the show you are pitching to netflix?" She asked

"Great yes thank you I don't know what I'd do without you! Yes I have but I have a couple alternate endings if they don't like the one I have planned." I said taking a sip of my coffee, Sending a shock of energy through me.

"Well I read it and I truly think it speaks from where you came from.. I mean you did grow up in Pacoima," She said

"Yeah but don't you think it's a little too much? I mean a lot of shit goes on out there," I sighed stressing out about it.

"Y/N your are going to be great! Just get home get some rest and relax," she said and I heard a ding signaling my cousin was picking up a passenger.

"Thank you so much Love.. I'll see you when I'm settled and well rested EDC really kicked my ass this year," I commented and she laughed over the other line.

"How was it I saw the pictures and you looked absolutely amazing!" She said and I laughed

"Well I had so much fun but I feel like complete shit." I said truthfully

"You missed the meet and greet That The On My Block cast had," She commented and I groaned not wanting to remember it. It truly is one of my favorite shows and the inspiration of this pitch I will be presenting to Netflix.

"I know don't remind me! I was so mad when I found out!" I commented and the car came to a halt and two people got in. I took a sip of my coffee turning around to smile at the passengers. My eyes widened as I almost choked on my coffee.

"Girl I will call you right back you would not believe who just hopped in my Uber," I whispered to my phone hanging up. I sat in my seat not knowing what to do. I began to fiddle with windshield mirror and I looked over at my cousin getting all glittery. He gave me a face and mounted for me to stop.

"So where you guys headed?" My cousin asked trying to break the awkward silence.

"Well we are going to go get some lunch with out friends," Diego said as Jason was on his phone siping his Starbucks. My cousin nodded keeping his attention to the road. Fearing I'd do something stupid I'd put on some music, My phone chimed and Siri read the Text Message I got from my best friend.

'Biiiitch! Jason is in an Uber with your cousin! Get that di-'

"Stop casting Siri!" I yelled fearing what the finishing message was. I turned over at them smiling, laughing nervously. I sank in my seat bringing my knees to my chest, As of this day couldn't get any more embarrassing. My phone chimed letting me know I had a twitter notification.

Jason Tweeted: Shout out to the Beauty in the Uber with me😩😍

I smirked shaking my head so I tweeted back tagging him.

'When you're in an Uber with @TheJasonGenao 😍.. Truly a piece of art!'

Jason Tweeted: 'No the Piece of art here is you 😩💕

Diego Replied: Will you to stop flirting and ask each other out already! 😂

Jason replied: Don't he jealous! But will you do me the honor of accompanying me on a dinner date?'

Diego Replied: Id thought you'd never ask! 😘

You replied: I'd love to! 💕

Diego Tweeted: Wayment? Do you didn't mean me?  @TheJasonGenao!

Jason: No you fool! I meant her! Diego get out of here you are literally right next to me!

He tweeted which made everyone in the car start busting up in laughter. The car came to a stop and I realized our car ride had now come to an end. Jason winked at me getting out of the car, Diego laughed closing the door. I shook my head, Turning in my seat. My phone chimed signaling I had a Twitter DM.
It was from Jason and he had DM'd me his number. I bit my lip saving the number.

•••
I had a complete different idea than this but this new one came it me when I was drinking Starbucks and the other one would have been slightly confusing for some of you.

I hope you enjoyed and just so you all know I am working on a script right now that I will be presenting to Netflix in the near distant future! I am beyond excited I just started on it, there are no promises but I'm still going to try!

Thank you once again for reading and for the support I love you all!

Remember REQUEST ARE ALWAY OPEN!! I DO NOT MIND OR BITE!

Read

Vote

Comment

Like

REQUEST!

~Crystal💕