Spooky

Your POV

"Thank you for coming Tia," I said greeting my family, It was my graduation and 18th birthday party. Everyone was enjoying themselves laughing and dancing.

"So where's the party at?" I heard I turned around seeing Oscar. I smiled running up to him hugging him.

"Oh my God you made it!" I said embracing him in a hug. I looked over his shoulder seeing Julio, Junior and Brandon.

"Hey Y/N," they greeting I smiled embracing them in a hug as well. They all handed me gifts and I Eyed them knowing they shouldn't have.

"You it's shouldn't have.. but thank you anyways.. Please help yourselves everyone is almost here," I said and they nodded walking by.

"I also got you something," Oscar said and I smiled raising an eyebrow at him. He smirked at me pulling out a velvet box from his pocket.

"Oscar.." I gasped looking up at him in shock. He smiled at me licking his lips. I took the box from his hands Pepe omg it. It was a golden necklace with a Virgin Mary in it.

"So now the Morenita can protect you when I can't," He whispered kissing my temple.

"Help me?" Me I asked holding my hair, He took the necklace from the case. Clasping it around my neck.

"It's beautiful," I smiled pressing a warm kiss to his lips. He deepened the kiss caressing my face.

"I love you so much Hermosa," He said

"I love you to," I said

•••

I was enjoying myself dancing in the dance floor with my family. Oscar and his friends were seated at a table as he stared at me intently. I smirked dancing pointing at him. He smirked raising an eyebrow eyeing my body. I laughed as I kept dancing.

I walked over to Oscar grabbing his hand, I guided him to the dance floor he placed his hand on my hips as we danced

"Quatro...tres...dos...Uno!" I yelled dancing to the beat of the music. Oscar took my hand spinning me around. I laughed as we danced. Soon we were crowded and somehow Oscar ended up with my grandmother. I laughed seeing how he was dancing with her. I noticed junior got up making his way over to Oscar. He said something in his ear and Oscar's look ran cold. He kissed my grandmother on the cheek as he followed his friends outside.

"I'll be right back," I said over the music following them outside to the front of my house.

"Just know Puto that today is a special day for me and mi familia so go ahead insult me say whatever you want. But only for today because tomorrow. Me las vas a pagar," I heard Oscar arguing with The Rival gang from the other side of town.

"Or did you forget what side you're on." Junior commented, He was going to say something else but he saw me. The prophets gave them flares before pulling into their car and leaving.

"Y/N," Junior said catching everyone's attention. Oscar looked back at me sighing.

"Bonita I'm sorry they showed up like that," he said and I shook my head at him smiling.

"I have another surprise for you," He said and I Eyed him suspiciously as he smirked at me. Oscar smirked handing Junior some car keys as he took off down the street.

"Okay close your eyes," He said and I did as told. I heard a rumble of an engine come up the street.

"Okay...Open," he said and I opened my eyes. I gasped with my hands over my mouth.

"Is that..." I trailed

"Yes Angelita it's you," He whispered kissing my temple.

"Oscar it's so beautiful... Thank you," I Said admiring the mural of me that was painted on the hood of his car. I had roses in my hair and a my hands were holding a rosary, It was out right beautiful.

"So now you can protect me when you're not with me," He said and I smiled at him with tears in my eyes. I wrapped my arms around his neck, Kissing his lips.

"Thank You so much baby," I whispered caressing his face. He smirked at me kissing my lips. Oscar leaned over turning in the radio.

"May I have this dance?" He asked me as Sleepwalk by Santo and Johnny played softly though the radio. I smiled placing my small hand in his large one. I rested my head on his chest, His arms around my waist and mine around his neck. We slowly swayed to the music as we danced, I sighed in content.

I got a sinking feeling in my chest, I looked up seeing a black sleek Impala pull up. A gun dangled outside the window and my eyes widened, I grabbed Oscar spinning us around. Shot rang in the air as my body jolted from the gun fire.

"Y/N! No! Noo! Junior! Brandon! Julio!" Oscar yelled over the gunshots.

"Why baby why did you do that?" Oscar asked with tears in his eyes, I smiled looking at him.

"Love...makes you do crazy things," I gasped he took off his shirt applying pressure to my wounds.

"CALL 911 NOW!"

"Y/N! NO"

"MI NIÑA NO!"

"Y/N keep your eyes open! Open your fucking eyes!" Oscar yelled shaking me awake, I moaned in response feeling weaker by the minute.

"Where the fuck is the ambulance!"

"No Hermosa look at me! You need the fight.. Keep those pretty little eyes open.. You can't leave me you cant.. Please Y/N I can't live without you.. I love you please baby stay with me just stay," Oscar cried holding me close to him. I caressed his face coughing up blood.

"I love you baby so much," I smiled feeling my eyes go weaker and weaker.

"Nooo! Chiquita Linda! Please open your beautiful eyes," Oscar cried holding Y/N in his arms. The ambulance came taking her in. Oscar and everyone else followed the ambulance to the hospital.

"You find me those putos!" Oscar gritted through his teeth.

"We got you homes you stay here with Y/N she needs you," Junior said patting Oscar's back.

"Find me those putos.. I want them alive," Oscar stated with the necklace wrapped around his hand as tears trailed down his face.

••••

HERE IT IS I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!

Thank you for reading I love you all ♥️

COMMENT

READ

VOTE

SHARE

CRYSTAL💕