Diaz Brothers

Oscar and Cesar's Dad doesn't really have a name so we'll make on up for him!

Your POV

I sighed stepping off the bus with my older brother Pedro. He carried our suitcases down the street looking for our destination. I frowned playing with my nails, nervously.

"Aye! Y/N please Ne tienes esa Cara tan triste," He said and tears trailed down my face as I looked at him.

"Pues como no si nos quedamos solos..Sin Nada Pedro.. Que tal si estas personas ni Son Nuestra Familia," I Said And he gave me sympathetic face embracing me in a hug.

"No mi niña we will never be alone. Or did you forget the promise I made mom?" He mentioned and I shook my head. He gave me a kiss on the forehead knocking on the door. The door opened revealing a middle aged women, She held a cup in her hand and took One look at us it dropped from her hands. She embraced my brother sobbing, she took one look at me caressing my face.

"Ay Mi Niña," She said kissing my forehead. I looked at my brother worried and he smiled at me reassuringly.

"I know why you're here... You're mother sent me a letter a while ago expressing her sickness had advanced," She said and tears trailed down my face as I held on to her necklace.

"My look at how you've grown.. at last I saw you Pedro you were so small and you..Y/N your mother was about six months pregnant with you." She said smiling at me and I smiled back at her.

"Look Doña Sofía we don't want to cause any trouble.. We were just want to complete our mother's last wishes and that was to find our cousins.. My father was brothers with a guy named Oscar...Oscar Santos," Pedro said and Sofía nodded.

"Yeah.. You father was Vicente Santos notorious brother of Oscar Santos. Mira Mijo It's best to leave things how they are.. Don't go looking for trouble with the Santos Family." She said and I furrowed my eyebrows. But out last name was Santos. I sighed rubbing my temples, This was way to confusing for me right now and it was giving me a headache.

•••

We've only been here for a few months and Pedro had already gotten himself into problems. I sighed in deep thought on why he has been so secretive and why he has been so distant with me. It's not like him. At all.

"You okay?" Benito asked me as we walked down the street, It was late and he offered to walk me home.

"Yeah I'm okay.. Thank you Benito for walking me home," I smiled standing in front of him.

"Well how can I let a beautiful girl like you walk home alone," He smiled making me blush. He placed his hand gently on my shoulder looking into my eyes, He leaned down pressing his warm soft lips into mine.

"Y/N!" Someone yelled, Benito and I parted and I saw Pedro and Cesar walking up to us. Let me tell you if looks could kill Benito would be Six Feet under.

"Que estas haciendo con este Infelis?!" Pedro yelled angrily at me and I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Look bro-" but Benito was cut off by a punch to the face.

"Pedro! Pero que te pasa!?" I yelled helping Benito up. Pedro was heaving and Cesar was trying his best to keep him at a distance.