Ruby

WOW

WOW

WOW

100K READS ALREADY!! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!! THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU GUYS!! YOU GUYS TRULY AMAZING AND I APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR GUYS!!

It makes me so happy that you guys are enjoying my writing/Imagines!

If I haven't written your imagine it will be up soon I promise I have just been busy this whole week with work and class..

But here's a bonus for hitting 100K reads!

Your POV

"Ruby! Hurry or we'll be late for the dance!" I stated as I put some finishing pieces to my dress. I smiled in the mirror satisfied with my outfit, Ruby walked into the living pooping his collar. I laughed at his crazy antics.

"Oh we are definitely winning this dance competition," I stated as we did random poses in the mirror. Ruby's mom walked in squealing.

"Oh you it's look so cute here let me take some pictures," she stated and I smiled as ruby and I posed for pictures.

"Come on or we'll be late!" Ruby stated eager to get to the dance.

"Baby will you chill out with our dance sequence we have this competition in the bag!" I stated as we got into his mom's car so she would drop us off.

•••

Ruby, Monse, Cesar and I were in the dance floor dancing. I laughed seeing Jamal run around the gymnasium on chaperone duty.

"Oh I know Monse and I have this in the bag!" Cedar stated making Ruby and I laugh.

"Cesar have you seen Monse dance the girl has two left feet," Ruby stated making laugh.

"We'll see about that when I beat your ass on the dance floor!!" She yelled over the music.

•••

"Okay! Ladies and gentlemen it is now time for the dance competition! Grab your dance partners and let's get this party started!" The MC yelled and one by one the couples were ready to go. I smirked at Ruby as we were the last ones to close out the show.

We got into position and waited for the song, As soon as we heart the song start we began to dance our routine that we have been practicing since forever.

Once we finished we both smiled as we heard the cheers from the crowds.

"Alright alright! It's now time to announce the winner for the $100 gift card to chili's!!"

"And the winners are...RUBY AND Y/N!!" He yelled into the microphone, Ruby and I jumped in excitement. He grabbed my face kissing me, he quickly released me shocked. I smirked grabbing his face bringing him in for a kiss.

"Alright you guys let's kick it off with a little throwback!" The MC yelled as the song started playing. I smiled dancing with Monse, Cesar, and Ruby. Ruby suddenly froze and I stopped furrowing my eyebrows. Monse and Cesar took a panicked ruby out of the dance, I followed closely behind concerned.

I opened the corridors to the school and Monse was running in, She had tears in her eyes. I gave her questioning look.

"That's the song that was playing when they were shot," She stated

I walked over to where cedar and Ruby were, Ruby was having an anxiety attack. Cesar was trying his best to calm him down but he looked at me helpless.

"Go go I got this," I told Cesar, He nodded running inside to console Monse. I got up from my seat and placed myself in front of ruby.

"Ruby... Ruby listen to my voice.. Hey.. Listen to the sound of my voice.. Breath.. You are at the school Dance.. You are safe.. Ruby look at me..Hey.. You are safe.. Breath.. Inhale.. Exhale.. I want to hear you count to ten as you inhale and Exhale," I said cupping his face so he could look into my eyes. He was shaking and his chest was heaving up and down.

"O-one...T-Two...T-Three..F-Four..Five...S-Six...Seven..Eight..N-Nine..T-Ten," He stated the attack had passed but at this point he was just crying.

"I'm sorry Y/N..I'm so sorry you don't deserve this.. You don't deserve someone who is broken," He began but I was quick to shut it down.

"No Ruby don't start that..Baby you were shot.. I don't expect you to be completely fine after that.. It's okay.. Cry it out baby," I stated embracing him, He just broke down in my arms. I rubbed soothing circles around his back as I kissed his head.

"Let it out it's okay amor," I stated after about ten minutes he had stopped crying and his head just laid in my lap as I brushed my fingers through his hair. We sat there just looking up at the sky not saying a word in our comfortable silence.

"Y/N?" Ruby called and I hummed in response as I played with his curls.

"Thank you," He whispered lifting his head my lap making eye contact with me.

"I love you," He whispered

"I love you," I stated he cupped my face pulling me in for a deep and passionate kiss.

••••

FUCK MACHISMO!!! MEN CRY TO! Ya okay to cry!!! Keeping all that in is what makes a men snap!!! So gentlemen let out a good cry every once in a while.. Everyone have a good cry every once in a while.. I do it all the time and I feel so much better afterwards 😂😂

But seriously it honestly helps!

Thank you so much for reading voting and commenting I love you all!!

~Crystal🦋