Cesar

Your POV

I sighed sitting in my window sill, Cesar was outside practicing some skating moves. I smiled sadly knowing that we would never be a thing. Ever. But a girl can dream right?  I looked down at my letter finishing it. One day I'd like to give it to him, but let's just have it stay safe on my box for now.

"What are you doing?" My little sister asked

"Nothing." I quickly replied shoving the box under my bed.

•••• 4 Years Later

I groaned rolling out of bed, Oh Senior year how I wish you were over already

I groaned rolling out of bed, Oh Senior year how I wish you were over already. Sadly we were only in the first semester. I did my usual morning routine and then threw my outfit on. I grabbed my book bag and was on my way to school.

"Hey Oscar," I smiled at Oscar, He smirked at me cleaning the oil from his hands with a red bandana. I looked at him furrowing my eyebrows, I shrugged my shoulders.

"Bye Oscar!" I said waving at him, I plugged in my earphones playing my music full blast. I walked into school taking my earphones out. I walked up to my locker getting the items I needed for the day.

"Hurry girly I'm hungry and I want to get some yogurt," Sofía Said and I quickly closed my locker as we walked to the cafeteria.

"Watch it." Sarah sneered bumping into me, I sighed raising my eyebrow at her.

"You bumped into me." I stated crossing my arms over my chest. She smirked looking at my outfit up and down.

"Hmm I see you made an outfit change.. Doesn't matter you will still be the same Y/N to me," She smirked and Sofia glared at her saving the day.

"Look just because Cesar dumped you over the summer doesn't mean you have to be a bitter bitch to everyone!" Sofía Said making me choke on my water, Sarah huffed turning in her heel. Sofia smacked my back helping the water pass.

"Are you okay?! Jesus don't die on me," She said looking at me concerned.

"S-sorry this I-is news to me-e," I gasped finally getting my coughs under control. She smirked crossing her arms over her shoulders.

"Yeah it happened over the summer.. I witnessed the whole thing.. To say it was one of the happiest moments of my life was an understatement.. I was truly glowing.. She on the other hand was completely livid," Sofia smiled and i shook my head. She linked my arm in hers as we made our way to class, The whole fiasco took up our breakfast time.