ONE

Rhea had needed an escape from her family, the waldorfs were insufferable

Rhea had needed an escape from her family, the waldorfs were insufferable. The girl left her home going to the bar up the road. She sat there drinking the Martinis, her parents had been arguing alot, Serena was coming to their home drunk every few days and Blair was being more annoying then usuall. Rhea was 2 years older than Blair and acted as if she was too mature for her sister. Blair was the angel compared to Rhea, although Rhea was up there compared to all the other upper east side kids. Her parents didn't know what she really got up to, Blair too. They were the demons of Constance.

The girl knocked back her 6th martini. "Well if it isnt Rhea Waldorf?"

Rhea turned too see that Carter Baizen had decided to pull up a chair next to her. Sipping his drink, "Baizen." She replied with a discust lacing her voice, it came of as more of a statement than anything.

"Its not like you to day drink." He commented smirking at the girl. His eyes twitched and she looked back at him.

Rhea rolled her eyes, looking around, "Its not like me to drink in a rundown bar like this."

"Then why dont we go somewhere else? Finish this little party." Carter offered a smirk on his face. A sigh escaped Rheas lips, the brunette waited a moment before answering.

She shook her head, "Im not sleeping with you Baizen." Carter smirked back at the girl, he knew how to persuade her. Carter knew the girl most of his life, he knew her like the back of his hand.

"You dont have too, drinking at my place is better than here." He said, then looking around the bar, "-And by the looks of things you dont want to go home." He persuaded, "What if you get too drunk and embarass yourself?" She widened her eyes for a moment, before containing herself.

The girl looked up at him, "Well we cant be having that." He smiled standing up, gabbing the girls waist as she nearly fell. Thoes six martinis had just kicked in, and Rhea was already a lightweight. Rhea had known Carter there whole life, they had dated in the past though it was mainly to keep there familys happy. Also the fact it was good for Rheas reputation when she first started at constance.

He brought her in a cab to his home, with her telling him how discusting the taxi was and that he should have his own car. Carter found the girl incredibly attractive, but increddibly annoying at the same time. He lead her into his home. "Where are your parents?"

"Holiday in the hamptons, they get back in two weeks." He explained, grabbing a bottle of whisky and pouring it into cups. Rhea sat on the couch, legs flung over him as he smoked cannabis out his bong. "You want some?" He offered, Rhea shook her head she had never done drugs. "Come on live a little." He said with a smirk.

"I dont do drugs." She said her eyes fluttering, she rested her head on the back of the couch.

He nuged up closer to the girl putting the bong head at her mouth, she breathed it in as he lit it. Rhea coughed slightly. "Thats better then i was my first time." He said with a satisfied smirk, the brunette still had her legs on him and they were very close at this point. Carter knew what he wanted and that he could get it before the end of the night.

Rhea let out a small laugh leaning and grabbing the whiskey, she took a swig followed by Carter, "My mom is going to kill me."

"Why?" Carter replied looking in her eyes, he didnt care what was wrong with her, but he needed to use this act, it worked on girls everytime.

She leaned her head on the back of the couch, "Because I am meant to be at this stupid gathering tommorow at the archibalds."

This lit up an idea in Carters mind, "You could stay here, i mean they only live up the road it would take you about 10 minutes." He offered with a smile, a friendly smile.

"No way! I would get in trouble they would think i had a one night stand." She said now sitting up. She had been in trouble for one night stands quite a few times, the scoldings was not something she liked.

Carter raised his eyebrows suggestively, making the girl laugh and shake her head. "Well i could come with you, i was meant to be going with my family but they couldnt make it. We usually go to those things together, no one would say anything." He spoke, his plan was falling into place. The pair knew Rhea's family adored the boy. Always have always would.

"Thats really sweet." She said smiling at him, a sober Rhea would be able to see through his plot but a drunk Rhea was not as smart.

"Come on lets go upstairs, we can sit in my room until we fall asleep." He replied with a smile, the girl nodded following him to his room. When they got in she sat on the bed Carter turned music on.

"Are you trying to pull something Carter?" She said with a small laugh, narrowing her eyes at him, in response he shrugged offering her a hand to dance.

Stupidly Rhea took it and danced closely with him, the pair swayed to the music and eventually he wrapped his arm arnd her kissing the girl. He had his hands tangled in her hair as she pushed him forward onto the bed. The brunette smirked at him and she pulled of her dress, then she kissed him ferociously as she pulled his shirt of his head.

'Spotted Rhea Waldorf leaving the bar with Carter Baizen, we wonder how there night will go down. You know you love me -Xoxo Gossip girl.'