Twentyone

'The white party, all my favrouite elites are attending

'The white party, all my favrouite elites are attending. Scandal sex and secrets, will be revealed tonight.'

Rhea was sat at the bar getting a margarita, Tom was talking to the Archibald's and the girl did not want to talk to them as they would mention Blair and Nate potentially getting married then ask her about her love life. "Who's the bitch with Carter?"

The girl turned to see her sister sliding in the chair next to her, "Shelly, his girlfriend."

"She looks like a high class hooker." Blair said receiving a smile from her sister.

"Where is she anyway?" Rhea asked looking to see Carter alone discussing something with Caroline and his cousin.

Blair smirked, "I think someone ruined her dress." She said in a bitchy tone.

Rhea smiled back, "Thanks B."

"Well you would do it for me, and I learnt from the best." Blair replied with a smirk. She then looked down, "I'm sorry about what happened with Serena."

"It's alright Blair, I forgive you now I guess." She replied.

"Can I steal your sister for a sec?" Carter said joining the pair.

"No." The girls replied in sync.

He held a sorrowful look in his eyes, "Look Rhea I think we need to talk, please?"

The girl sighed before getting up placing a hand on Blair's arm, "I'll catch up with you later?"

'Rhea Rhea Rhea don't you learn? You can't keep dancing with the devil and asking why you're still in hell.'

Blair smiled and nodded as her sister left with Carter, they went to a bedroom shutting the door behind them. "Rhea, i can't get over you."

She scoffed, "You told me it meant nothing, besides your with Shelly."

"What if I wasn't?"

She widened her eyes, "I'm with Tom."

Carter only rolled his eyes, "Break up with him, you don't feel anything towards him, not like how you feel about me."

"Cocky." She responded. He shrugged, "say it." She said with a proud smirk.

"Say what?" He acted dumb.

"You know what Carter."

He moved closer to he girls face, "Wouldn't you rather me say it when I want to not because you asked me to?"

She smirked as he leant closer leaning in for a kiss. She put her hand on his mouth and shook her head. "We cheated on them once Carter, not again there good people, nice people, well Tom is."

He nodded at the girl placing a kiss on her temple instead taking her into a hug, "Tonight after the party we end it."

She smiled up at him, "Deal." She then bit her lip before placing a kiss on his lips and leaving the room. Carter smiled widely to himself.

Rhea sat with Tom, she went to his beach house after the party to break up with him as it would be awkward bringing him back to the Baizen household. "So I think we should talk." He said.

She gave him a strange look, "Yeah, yeah we should. You go first." She requested thinking he would break up with the girl, it was obvious her feelings for Carter and she had hinted it on the ride home hoping to make it easier.

Instead Tom smiled, "Well Rhea I've been thinking we have been together for a long time and well will you marry me?" He dropped to a knee. Her mouth opened, she was shocked.

"What no what we've been together for a few months stand up!" She shouted, he looked hurt and stood up.

"I- what? I thought maybe you wanted this I mean the Archibald's told me th-"

"Tom sit down." She said sitting to the couch, he slumped down next to her.

"Rhea I love you." He stated with tears eyes. "Do you know?"

"Know what?" She replied he shook his head, the girl wasn't going to drag something out of him when she was trying to dump him. "Look Tom I love you I do but... more as a friend."

He nodded looking down a tear dropped down his face, "Let me guess you love me but your in love with Carter?"

"I'm sorry Tom I just- You can't choose who you fall in love with you know." She replied, feeling extremely guilty although she knew he only proposed because she hinted she was leaving him it was a guilt trip.

"I knew it was coming, it was obvious." He replied letting a tear fall.  "I just wish you would have told me sooner."

"I'm sorry." They talked for another hour before Rhea left leaving towards Carters house.

She walked up the steps happily towards the house, the curtain on the door was open witch was unusual, the girl looked in and saw Carter hugging Shelly tightly. She felt guilty assuming it was a goodbye hug, then they kissed, a goodbye kiss. Then they didn't pull apart falling into the couch.

Rhea opened the door and walked in, he pulled of Shelly looking guilty. "Hey, Rhea!" She exclaimed. 'He didn't do it'

"Hey, whats got you so happy?" Rhea asked with a forced smile. Carter swallowed.

"Me and Carter are-" Shelly said then looked towards him, "In love."

Rhea was almost sick as she watched Shelly place a kiss on his cheek. Rhea nodded but it was clear she was upset, Shelly knew and smirked to herself. "Oh." Was all Rhea could say. "Well I'm gonna go stay with Blair and Serena, we've made up." She spoke before walking to her room.