Fourteen

Rhea and Carter sat on a table, they had drank wine well Rhea did they hadn't been there long and the girl wasn't tipsy yet, Carter didn't drink

Rhea and Carter sat on a table, they had drank wine well Rhea did they hadn't been there long and the girl wasn't tipsy yet, Carter didn't drink. Emily had ran over to the pair, they were laughing about something. "Carter, Wayne said that he needs to talk to you."

Carter rolled his eyes, he hated Wayne. Wayne had always been nasty to Carter, he hated him back, Wayne was Carters uncle. One year he had hit him on christmas, thats why he spends it with the Baizens although they were boring, protentiouos and rude. "No he isnt ruining my night."

"He's in a good mood please?" Emily begged, Rhea smiled.

"I dont mind." She spoke leaning back in her chair, Carter knew if he didn't go then Wayne would come to him and he wouldnt be in a good mood anymore. Wayne was twice Carters size aswell, he decided it was best to go to Wayne.

He went up to Wayne he was being strangely nice to him, he asked about his day how school was going. He was kind until he got to the topic of Rhea. "So how much did she cost?"

"What?" Carter replied confusion lacing his features.

"The chick, let me have a night with the slut she wi-" Carter punched the huge man in his face, knocking him to the ground. Carter didn't know he had it in him, to his the 6 foot 10 beast.

Carter glared at him on the floor he jumped on him punching him twice, Rhea shot up Emily grabbed her hand. "Don't." She knew Wayne had a temper with Carter. "Wayne hates Carter my brother and dad will sort it, if you go It will make him more mad."

"I cant leave him over there what if he's hurt." Rhea said, not knowing that Carter was not hurt well his fists were he was punching and punching and punching, No one could pull him off. "Carter!" Rhea gasped.

Carter stopped and looked up at the girl, he punched Wayne one last time and stood up. He spat on the man walking away from his family pulling Rhea by the waist. "We should go, ill explain on the way out." Carter spoke examining his knuckles. His family were talking but he ignored them, Rhea gave them an apologetic look. The men had heard Wayne's comment, they began scolding Wayne. That was when his family realised how he felt about the girl, even if it was friendly he loved her beyond belief.

Rhea pulled one away from him and examined it, he had really cut them up. "Why did you do that to him?"

"Why do you think? He is a dick and he was calling you a slut then he asked to spend the night with you he implied your a prostitute." Carter spoke venom dripping out his mouth. They arrived into the hotel room.

"So you did that for me?" She said looking sad, Carter nodded. Rhea hated to admit it but she was kind of turned on, Carter could tell. He let out a laugh, he could see by her face she was trying to hide it. "Maybe we should bandage your knuckles." She said walking into the bathroom, he followed her in pushing her against the counter kissing the girl. "As much as I want to we cant." The brunette explained pushing him away.

He sighed, he grabbed the first aid kit. Rhea begun cleaning his wound, his knuckles were really cut up. Carter just stared at the girl wondering how he felt about her. Before he knew it she was done, his hands had been bandaged up. "Sorry, I kind of ruined the night."

She smiled and pecked him on the lips, the girl then left the bathroom. "Should we go home? I don't think we should stay."

"Yeah, lets go home." He replied.

The pair packed there things packing them into Carters car, he was driving. As they left the driveway he noticed some of the other cars were gone too. He smiled slightly, he knew some of his family took his side usually people just ignored it and telling him not to tell his dad the way Wayne treated him. "Do you even know how to drive?" Rhea asked.

"Of course I do, I just don't usually do it."

"That's reassuring." She said as he started the engine. "God knows why your always walking everywhere."

"Why were Caroline and Scarlett laughing earlier?" Carter asked, wondering if it was about the hickey situation. The girl had so many because she liked them, some girls would say they hurt but they brought the Waldorf girl pleasure. She wondered why he was asking about that, now of all times.

She laughed a bit at his question, "Well it was because I couldn't swim in my underwear."

"Why because of the hickeys?"

"Love bites." She corrected, she felt like a whore a the term hickeys. Carter rolled his eyes, "No that's not why."

"Then why?" He asked, the girl was clearly embarrassed.

"Well carter all my underwear is laced, its sexy underwear!" She rushed out, the girl was red again. He let out a little laugh and kept the smile on his face.

"You only brought lingerie for me?" He asked in a teasing tone, the girl glared at him. "I mean I get it I am Carter Baizen."